The Bloody White Rose

It's been 7 years today since my father died. He had cancer when I was 9 years old and my brother was 7. It's been hard without him in our life but mama always told me, "As long as you don't forget him, he will always be in your heart." I haven't forgot him but it feels that he's just disappeared.
My mom pulls into the drive way and for once she has a smile on her face. I knew something happened so I slipped on a pair of shoes and I meet her at her car. "mama," I say and she answers with a bright look and says, "we're going to New Jersey!" I look at her. my heart drops. I have a tear in my eye and I squeeze my eyes shut until the tear falls, then I scream.
I hate the thought of moving it was like I was leaving my father behind. I don't know what got into her but I swear she's finally gone psycho. I told my brother and he acted like he didn't even care! At this point I'm just pissed off!
Today was the day we fly to New Jersey. almost my whole family was there to say goodbye. Almost ment my father. We find our seats and another problem comes into mind. I've never been on a plane. I'm terrified all I can think of is if we were to crash. we finally reach the Great Lakes and all the sudden red lights and loud noises appear. My mother and I knew exactly what was happening. We were going to crash. I hug my brother tighter than I ever have and I begin to cry but I don't. I know my father is telling me to stay calm and everything will be okay. as soon as we hit the ground every thing is black.
I wake up in the hospital I begin to walk down the hall and I notice my mother all bruised and on crutches standing over a hospital bed all I can think of is my brother. So I rush over to the window, it's not my brother it's me. I feel that I'm dead but I'm not at the same time am I dreaming?
I finally know what's going on, my soul is the living part of me right now. I love my life but I'm debating to stay or not. before I came to New Jersey I met a boy named Joey. He was my everything . We've been seeing each other for 3 months now and when I told him I was moving he was upset as much as I was. It's been almost 2 months in the hospital and mama is getting better but doesn't know I'm looking over her. I never want to hurt my mother but I made this decision and I'm going to leave. All the sudden there's a long loud beeping to know that I've pasted and mama is startled and screams for a nurse and begins to cry. The nurses try everything to get me back to life but I don't I'm watching the nurses and especially mama and I hear a man call my name. It's my father. he's here I run and hug him and he asked me why and I said, "Sometimes you just have to let go."

Epilogue
A year later mama past away and joined father and I. My brother is in college and Joey has moved on to a much better girl than I. My brother is engaged to a girl named Sarah and a father of twins. I sometimes regret leaving but it could have been worse because I found out I was pregnant.