epilogue.

harry's hand clasps around the metal handgun in his grey duffle bag and he slowly pulls it out. bridget doesn't gasp, or show any sign of fear when he does. instead she goes into her bra and reveals one just of the exact same match.

"i love you." they say simultaneously as they raise their guns upwards, slowly and steadily. nobody shakes with nerves because they knew they wanted this more then anything.

the bullets release from the guns at the exact same time. both aiming for the same place.

their hearts.

lots of schools are against bullying, but lots of victims are always afraid to speak up. if you are a victim, don't be afraid. don't be sad. don't waste any of your precious tears on your bullies. you've done nothing wrong, the only thing that's wrong is them. speak up. i know it's easier said then done, but trust me. people want to help you but they cannot unless you tell them. i'm an anti bullying ambassador and i've helped many, many people. all were frightened to talk, but now all better. they couldn't take that first step to recovery without talking though.

suicide is another issue. if you ever feel suicidal just know that i do not want to talk you out of your bad feelings. i am not a therapist or other mental health professional - i am only someone who knows what it is like to be in pain. suicide isn't chosen; it's happens when pain exceeds resources for coping with pain. don't think that people will think you're weak or coward-like. it's not like that. i won't anyway. if you're ever feeling low, or sad, or anything of the sort... my inbox/pms are always open. rant in there. let your emotions pour out through words. it may be a dark time for you right but i'm always here for you. all of you. stay strong beautiful.

[thank you for all your support on this story. comment, vote and fan please? ilysm]