Waking Up With A Migraine Always Is A Bad Omen

Hey!
First of all, I'm a non-native English speaker, so I'm sorry if there's any mistake.

So I was having a really bad migraine one day and it inspired me to write about Gintoki having one, and it somehow escalated into him having a bad day.. poor man didn't ask for anything tho.

Also the atmosphere of the fic was inspired by this song I listened to while writing, Nick Cave's song "Magneto"(live version) so you can listen to it if you want!

See you at the end!

_____________

He knew the minute he surfaced from sleep that this day wasn't going to be a good one. The first thing he heard before even opening his eyes was an awful screeching song coming from the TV in the back of the living room. He opened his eyes, and immediately closed them back, blinded by the light filtering through the half closed curtains of the lone window in the room.

Gintoki groaned, burying his head back into his pillow. He wanted to stay in the comfort of his futon, comfortably tucked under his quilt. But the noise coming from the next room was too loud to ignore so he decided to get out of bed. He let some time for his eyes to get used to the sunbeams, waiting for the drowsiness to sweep away as he blinked the sleep off his eyes. He got up, deciding that he could stay in pyjamas a little longer today. He scrubbed his lower back as he slid the sliding door open, the TV sound becoming suddenly louder to his ears. Making a face, he walked to the corner where he noticed Kagura splayed on the ground, in pyjamas as well, eating sukonbu while resting her head onto Sadaharu's furry stomach. He usually found the sight endearing but today all he could feel was irritation as his head started to feel pounding into his forehead.

He walked past the TV, missing Kagura's surprised glance and frowning face. Eyes still partially closed, he opened the fridge, managing to say between two yawns, 'Can you turn the volume down, there's no need to be that loud this early in the morning?'.

Kagura immediately answered, 'Well it's your fault if you've woken up that early, if you're not happy get back to your room, there's no way I'm lowering the teleshopping volume!' Her voice was too loud and Gintoki wanted to retort that teleshopping was supposed to be for old hags like their landlady and not for a 14 year old girl like her, but he was stopped in his thoughts when he noticed that what he had been looking for, his precious cartons of strawberry milk, were not in the fridge. And he always kept it in the fridge since this delicious drink was only to be drunk when freshly out of the fridge. Shit. He groaned as he closed the door, already feeling the shitty day looming over him.

Today was a Monday, and since he was already in a bad mood and didn't want to stay inside, he just decided to head out in a quest of his weekly pleasure, the Shonen Jump. Of course this would soothe him and help him to start the day on a new base. So he got down the outside stairs, didn't bother to grab a coat because the weather seemed sunny, only bothering with his helmet, and got on his scooter. The traffic was, like every other day, packed and slow. It was obviously easier for him to drive since he could slip in between the cars and buses on his side of the road, but still. As Mondays were always the busiest day of the road when it came to traffic, being stuck and unable to pass the vehicles was no surprise to him. He usually was okay with it, thinking about the Shonen Jump he would soon have in his hands, and wondering if Luffy would beat his current enemy with a new technique or with a good old Gear Third. As usual as it was, it pissed him off now to have to wait, the smoke coming from the exhaust pipes of the cars in front of him filling his nostrils and lungs unpleasantly, making his head spin from each passing seconds a little more.