How Do I Join?

That is an excellent question! 

You can join The Tribe by filling out this form:

Wattpad Profile link:

What genre do you like to write/read:

Are you a BIPOC author/reader:

Are you open to different cultures/gender identities/LGBTQ+ & Trans:

Do you have any skills you'd like to use in the community (editing, beta reading, graphic design etc)?

Why do you want to join The Tribe:

Thank you for completing the form. The Tribe staff will review your application and contact you with the discord invite link where you will need to accept the rules of the community before gaining access to the server.

The Rules: 

The Tribe is a space meant for empowering Black/Brown authors, aspiring authors, hobbyist and newbies express themselves and make connections in a fun, open space. The Tribe welcomes those who identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latinx, Native, Islander, and everything in between). 

 -Be respectful to everyone. This may seem basic, but honestly think before you speak. If you think what you have to say might belittle someones feelings or disrespect them then DO NOT WRITE IT

If you have any issues please speak to an admin. 

 -Stay PG-13 when in the channels! There might be minors in these spaces! If you are 18+ feel free to talk about NSFW in those specific channels. I have the worst potty mouth and I find cussing a beautiful accessory to language but I will be trying my hardest not to swear in the general spaces. So yeah, if you mess up you wont be banned or removed, just try to keep swearing to a minimum.

 -NO uninvited or unsolicited DMs to members. - If this happens you will be removed. 

 -TRY to keep the channels organised. It helps everyone if we keep our convos in the channels to that topic. For instance, if you're in the reading channel talking about writing tips, that convo should be moved to the writing tips channel. 

 -If you do not identify as a BIPOC member of some sort that is within the category of people mentioned and you have entered this server you will automatically be removed and banned. There are plenty of spaces for you, wed like to keep this space specifically for us, thank you. -Stay open to each other. 

This is a LGBTQ+ and Trans safe space and hate of any kind will not be tolerated.