ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - ꜱᴋᴇᴘᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ

"Oh, there used to be an Elena here but she moved away with her parents couple of months ago" he enquired me whilst smiling. I felt as if I was making him uncomfortable. He started to play with his ring, kinda bulky. "I'm sorry if that affected you in some way" I tried to reassure him whilst looking deeply into his eyes, he replied with, "No, no it's okay! We didn't know her entirely.." he muttered softly as Caroline and Bonnie came across.

"Okay guys, me and Bonnie thought that you two should come to the Mystic Grill for some late lunch. You coming? Actually no, you are coming, no excuses or buts." I looked at Stefan and Bonnie as she walked away and giggled, "Well, seems like we're going" I happily informed Bonnie. "Actually-" Stefan stuttered his sentence just when Bonnie looked at him, connecting their green eyes with a form of mind control. "Yeah, I'm going" he suddenly said smiling nervously. Stefan had gone to walked with Caroline and seemed to argue? I'm not sure but I ran after Bonnie.

Me and Bonnie were walking down the hallway towards our lockers. "Bonnie." I shoved myself onto the lockers, "Please be honest with me." She looked up at me as if she knew what I was about to ask, "Go ahead."

"Okay. Who is-" The drinking fountain has exploded. Water started to soak everyone who had been within a 5 foot radius. I grabbed Bonnie and ran towards the other way where everybody else had also gone. "Wh-what happened? Did you see?" I had been out of breath questioning her a stupid question. Of course she didn't see. Not like she can move things, that's silly now. "No, that's never happened." she spoke to me without any emotion. She wasn't one bit soaked either, to where my hair was damp and my clothes were sort of wet. I swear I saw her clothes wet!

"So, why are you all of a sudden soaked? What guy got to you on the first day!?" a high quirky pitched voice came from behind me. Caroline. "The water fountain exploded out of nowhere." "Oh bonnie-" she paused for a second to where her and Bonnie clicked again and Caroline said, "That's so weird" she giggled slightly whilst in shock. Very strange. 

School had ended and I walked out of school to where I remembered that Stefan had my history book. I asked the first person I saw in the area, to where I asked a blonde haired boy. Only features I saw since I saw the back of him. "Hi excuse me! Do you know where Stefan Salvatore lives?" I asked as I waited for them to turn around. They turned around and looked in utter shook. "Elena..."

"Uhh no, I'm (Y/N). Im new to the area." I seemed to feel creeped out as I got confused as that girl from earlier. He started to scan my features and said, "I'm sorry, I'm Matt. Matt Donovan." He explained the directions to the house. He looked as if he was so upset. This is so strange.

'The Salvatore Boarding House'. A boarding house. Can only imagine how big it is! I arrived at the house to where I felt tiny compared to it. I just sorta hoped he was at home. I walked along the gravel trail and stepped onto the brick stairs. The door was a huge dark wooden door with two huge oval door knobs. This house was definitely old. I knocked maybe around twice which resulted in no response. "Where are you.." I muttered under my breath. Instead of waiting, I tried opening the door, with no force, It slid along the wooden floor and let in the sunlight inside. I stepped in, "Stefan?" I said waiting for another response. I walked further inside into the living room. Oh my god, It was so echoey, tall and amazing. The sofa's were a perfect shade of red, would love a red lipstick like that.

A wooden board creak behind me to where I turned around and a figure was in front of me. I looked up to where I saw this man, not Stefan, our eyes locked and his eyes started to feel intimidating.

"E- Wait. Who-" His deep voice spoke.