~𝑮𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆~

(~𝕁𝕚𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~)

Me and doyoung sat in silence for a few seconds before he could give me an answer, i suddenly heard the stick shift being put in parked putting the car in place and shut off along with doyoung's voice finally breaking the silence

"Yeah I'd love to, plus i'm free this weekend and i don't really have anything else to do so sure!" the younger said enthusiastically while  grabbing his keys and reaching for the car door to get out

i was kind of in shock of him actually agreeing on staying over for the night so i was still sitting in the car looking like the dumb ass i was until doyoung knocked on the window shield getting my full attention again

"are you gonna come out yet or?" doyoung asked opening my side of the car door

"Oh- oh  yeah my bad for keeping you waiting like that, you just kinda caught me off guard because i didn't know you were actually gonna agree on staying the night so it was kinda surprising y'know.. but uh let's hurry up and go inside though because it's colder than a polar bears coochie out here" 

my dumb ass said trying to cover up the fact that i was nervous as hell, i mentally laughed at myself for saying this because who the fuck just says shit like this out load.

"...hUh-" doyound responded chuckling a bit while scrunching up his face in disgust at my words

We both started to crack up at my nonsense while heading to the front of the building

I literally..and i mean LITERALLY had to move ever since youngjae and JB started going at it again bro.. that post i made about me moving out wasnt for laughs or exaggeration like who the fuck is gonna sit there in their bed day and night listening to their roomates but not only roomates CLOSE FRIENDS..moaning every night fucking each other...yeah i dont think so.

But this apartment complex was way much bigger than the other one..the other place i stayed at wasnt even a apartment it was like some cheap ass cabin but anyways, but it's like this one was more high class and expensive and shit and it can be quite overwhelming sometimes but i mean..as long as i'm in my apartment room chillin and being unbothered then that's all that matters to me.

We both enter my apartment room to a full mess..and i mean a big ass mess, i fucking forgot to clean my place up ever since i was trying to find my beanie because i had to throw shit around to find it, but good thing the living room and kitchen wasnt so bad.

like all i pretty much had to do was just wash the few dishes in the sink and stuff y'know, but my room is off limits until those clothes and objects on the floor is cleaned the fuck up.

As i realized my place was a fucking disaster, i rushed inside trying to get all my shit up before he can spot out each pile of clothes that was on the floor.
i saw him trying to pick of one of my clothes to help me out a bit but i immediately insisted because i would never let someone clean up after me and especially a guest or my boyfriend. Besides i was the one who caused all of this so it's best if i get things situated. 

“You can sit down on the couch and watch tv if you want to, also theirs some snacks in the fridge so if your hungry just go ahead and help yourself out..but just don't touch the ritz crackers because..yeah uhm i'm gonna finish cleaning up so make yourself at home ” I said trying to put doyoung at ease so he can get comfortable , once somebody comes over my place i always wanna make sure they feel safe and comfortable because i never want to be mistaken as somebody who isn't warm and welcoming or caring..or a psychopath trying to hold you hostage..yeah i think you get the point of what i'm trying to say here.

“Oh alright then, also i don't care if your place is messy or out of place because i was in the same boat as you earlier trying to get ready, plus it doesn't bother me or think of you any different so just relax a bit ok” doyoung calmly said as he sat on the couch and what it seems like him waiting for my response