Chapter 2: Logdotzip

Okay guys so before anything:

I just wanna tell u guys, I have my deep apologies for not uploading frequently. I did not tell you that I have my YouTube business on work for like many months or so. So yeah it's pretty hard as a YouTuber and a Wattpader at the same time. So hopefully you understand my situation.

So anyways guys:

Roll the pages:

Nathan POV

"So where we going bois?" Preston asked.

"To Greenfield, "Jordan said, "I'll find Logdotzip there."

"Ohh Tyler Pappas, "Daniel said, "That blacksmith, that has a all time hobby of making weapons and upgrades."

"Yup, "Jordan said, "You got it right."

"He seems busy nowadays, "I said, knowing that he had some military duties which is a ton of work, "He said he was working for the inportant mission in Greenfield.

"What is it Nathan?" Jordan asked me.

I showed him a newspaper.

The Mascots led by the horryfying Jigsaw, is currently being taken by Logdotzip and the military generals of Greenfield.

"Ohh, "Daniel said, "So he's finishing it right now. Quite a luck."

"We can fetch him in no time, "I said.

"But, what if he's tired or something, "Preston said, "We should give him some rest."

"Whatever mission, "Jordan said, "he's eager to do so. I know him well since trainee days. He's not the type to get tired easily."

"A veteran indeed, "Daniel said.

"Anyway, its almost, umm, 11 AM, "Jordan said, "Let's drive to him."

***

Driving under the intense midday sun, Jordan drove the entire length of the forest lined road.

"What do you think Tyler's been making lately?" Daniel asked.

"Knowing him, "Preston said, "Something big. So big it can even rip apart the entire planet."

"Woah, "I said, stopping the ludicrous thought, "He's not the type of person to do that."

"But its possible, "Jordan said, "I remember him making a big particle accelarator, testing it on a desert and good gracious."

"What happened?" I asked, curious.

"It dug a hole, "Jordan replied. "tens of thousands of kilometers deep. So deep it penetrated through the mantle. No wonder a sudden lava eruption erupted a year after that."

"His brain is so full of frightening imagination huh, "Daniel said.

"That what make him so special in our team, "Jordan said, "And what's even more special is that we are about 500 meters and we are in Greenfield right now."

I squinted through the entirety of the road and saw that it ended somewhere far away.

Our car kept speeding up, as if Jordan was excited to enter the largest city of the Minecraft Country, Greenfield.