Chapter 1: I'm a Witch!

On a beautiful sunny day, while the first ray of light touched a girl with a skin as bright as an angel in a painting with raven-black hair, Mikasa opened her eyes to gentle voice calling for her.

"Mikasa, wake up...wake up..."

And as soon as she opened her eyes the white silky curtain stopped dancing in the air. Every morning she woke up like that with a sound of ocean wave coming through her window.

Mikasa- Eren, Armin, wake up, we'll be late for work...I prepared your breakfasts.

Armin- Good morning Mikasa, you're early as usual...

He walked out of his room, dressed for work and ready to leave but as usual, Eren was still asleep so it was Mikasa's job to go and wake him up not as gentle as the first try.

She stepped into his room and pulled away his dark curtains and the sun spread on his face the moment she did which woke him up.

Eren- Hmm...Mikasa...Why do have to be so cruel?

Mikasa- It's 7:30 Already and if you be late once again Mr. Smith will fire you for good. Come on, take a bath and you can eat your breakfast in the car.

Eren scratched his head and headed to the bathroom groaning for how much he need to sleep more because he didn't sleep the whole night.

Eren- How can you wake up so early?

Mikasa- I don't know Eren, spirits wake me up with a kiss on my cheek because I keep my window open.

Eren- You are not funny!

Armin- Haha...I can't believe he actually opens his eyes only to protest with your fantasies you found a very effective solution for waking him.

Mikasa- It's not a solution, it's just what happens every morning.

Armin- Yeah sure...It's good that you believe these stories even to this very day, I lost it ever since I entered high school and met science and physic.

Mikasa- Not believing in fairy tales is what made you a great scientist.

Armin- If what you say is true then Eren is a genius.

Mikasa- He might be but he just doesn't wanna show it. By the way, congratulation, I heard you're getting promoted.

Armin- Yeah I know but I'm not really comfortable with it; I mean until last week it was Hange the head scientist but now it's going to be my job?

Mikasa- She quit her job, it has nothing to do with you and you deserve this position whether she works there or not.

Every Morning Mikasa and Armin had small chat together while Eren took a shower and then they'd attend their work at "Freedom Research Center" where all new theories and genetic manipulation were getting tested.

Armin was the President assistant and about to get promoted as Hange, the head scientist, quit her job, Mikasa was Director of Security department and manager of Employees; Eren was working at document organization and archive.

Their company was for pure research on almost everything. From Technology to Genetic and space science. It was none governmental organization but since it was an essential researches there, government wouldn't stop it.

-At work-

Mikasa- Good morning Mr. Smith.

Erwin- Good Morning Mrs. Ackerman, please bring me the Table of scattered energy in the atmosphere for past 10 years and this week. Mr. Arlert bring my coffee at my office I need to discuss something with you and Mr. Yeager...I hope the report I asked yesterday is ready by now.