Chapter 3: We are one!

-Next Morning-Balcony-

The sun light showed up from behind the rock and woke Mikasa up.
She opened her eyes and for a second she didn't know where she is but she had the most beautiful view in front of her eyes, the orange and yellow hills, birds chirping sound mixed with the blue mist and the ray of sun running towards it.
Mikasa tended to sit to have a better view but some strong force kept her down.
Levi- Shshsh...let's watch the sun rise.
It was Levi's hand hugging her from behind and just then she noticed his black cape covering her and all that happened last night.
Mikasa- Were you sleeping? I thought Vampires don't sleep.
Levi- We don't, I just...I just spent the night here...
Mikasa smiled to the view as Levi loosed his hand, she wrapped the cape around her shoulders and sat straight.
Mikasa- You know all those beds made me confused.
Levi- Sleeping is not the only purpose for beds.
She didn't get what he meant and before she asks what he means she blushed and looked away.
Levi was wearing just his pants and his bright top was naked. Mikasa knew he's in a good shape but in the dawn and the aesthetic setting he was beyond her imagination. Right when the sun showed up she suddenly snapped out of her thoughts.
Mikasa- Wait Levi, you should go back inside right now... the sun, you get...
Levi- It's fine, the light won't reach here.
Mikasa- How do you know it's...
She paused but then his determination made her realize it's not a first time he does this.
Mikasa- Do you miss it? Being human again...
Levi- To miss something you must remember it, I forgot how it feels a longtime ago.
Mikasa looked at the sun that now was up the hills, he was right, the light wasn't touching the balcony.
She usually suffered insomnia and used to spend the night until sun comes up but it was always through her window and for the crowd of tall buildings it was hard to experience it like that. "Looks like he's not the only one forgetting how it feels to be human." She thought. Mikasa looked at her dress, ripped apart and tossed at the corner.
Mikasa- How am I supposed to get back inside like this?
Levi got up and picked up his shirt and gave it to her with her bra and panties. Mikasa took it off his hand and this time, her neck and ears were all reddened. Though she was the one who ripped his shirt and took off his pants but she was embarrassed as her bra was hanging from his hand with a little smirk at the corner of his lips.
Levi- Use these and the cape, we're under my room and once we get there you can run to your room with no bother.
Mikasa snatched her underwears off his hand and tried to put them on under the cape under Levi's incessant gaze.
Mikasa- And How we should get to your ro...
Right when she was done with wearing what she had, Levi picked her up in an instant and jumped on the marble railing.
Mikasa- Wha...What are you doing?
Levi- Just hold on tight.
And with that Mikasa wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his shoulder,
He took a leap and jumped up. For a Human they can jump mostly 2 meter but for a vampire, for Levi, he could jump up to 8 meter and without extra weight to carry, even 10. Thus, his room balcony ain't so hard!
Mikasa could see the valley, vanishing as they were flying up. It was like a never ending hole and to her own surprise, she wasn't afraid of falling at all. Somehow she knew Levi's not gonna let her fall, just like the night he held her tight.
He landed smoothly on his balcony and put her down. Mikasa was still holding him and the cape fell off her shoulder. Levi also was still holding her.
"Was I always taller than him?" She thought.
Eren was taller than her and most of the men at her work as well. Just Armin was a little bit shorter than her and because of that she used to think that's the reason he's not hanging out with girls as much as Eren and other boys. But ever since she met Levi, although she noticed his short height but she never noticed how taller she is, he was even shorter than Armin. Instead she gets bothered by his height, for the first time she hated how tall she was.
Levi- We're here brat, you can let go now.
Mikasa- Same for you.
They both released their grip. Levi kept his gaze on her crossed legs as she was trying to stretch down the shirt. "She has really bright and nice legs..." he thought and knew his eyes are getting red again.
Levi- Your room is right on the other side of the hall...go ahead... no one bothers you on the way.
She knew, the first day of her arrival he strictly ordered that no one is allowed there as long as she's staying.
Mikasa literally ran to her room but it didn't stop her to look around his room. It was identical to hers but much simpler and with colder shades. Everything was neatly set in their places and the level of its cleanness was way above average.
She never tried to imagine a Vampire's room but the room she was passing by was fit to her imaginations.
Levi didn't turn back to look at her until he heard the door sound and when he turned to see if she's left, she looked back at the same time. there's a saying that if the man or woman you're leaving behind looks back means he or she has the same thoughts as you and for them in was mutual feeling that they were beginning to like each other.