The popular boy

Sophie

"SOPHIE" piper shouted while barging in my room.
"Sheesh, be quiet" I replied "well not my fault you've slept in and only have 1 hour to get to school" piper said to me. "WHAT" I shouted "yeah, you better hurry up and get ready for school" piper said. "Okay I'll be down in 15 minuets" I replied. 
I finally dragged myself out of bed after five minuets to get dressed, this is what I wore:

I then put some light makeup on, I put some foundation lipgloss, mascara and a little bit of blush

I then put some light makeup on, I put some foundation lipgloss, mascara and a little bit of blush. I then down my hair, I decided to curl it today. After 10 minuets of getting read I was finally done. I go down stairs and see piper "wow your fit is so cute" I said to her "you too soph" she replied piper was wearing a black crop top with a zip in all the way though the middle and some grey jeans with silver chains on the right top, she had her hair curled just like me and had some makeup on like mine but she had eyeshadow and eyeliner on. I grabbed  some salad for dinner since in vegetarian and a juice carton, piper got pasta and a juice carton the same as me, orange juice. We both grabbed a granola bar to eat on the way to school since we haven't had breakfast. "We're going mom" piper shouted. "Okay sweetie be safe" she replied. When we were walking to school piper asked me "so you ready to see Jentzen" "piper, I don't even talk to him, he's to 'popular' for me" I replied with a sad expression but hide it.  Piper just looked at me and laughed.

10 minuets later..

"Finally, we're here" me and piper said at the same time. We turned to look at each other and just laughed. 5 minuets past and lev and Jentzen came up to us. "Hi piper" lev said.  "hiiii" she replied. "Hi lev." I said. "Hi" he replied. "What you have first lesson?" Lev asked. "I have English" piper said. lev sighs "I have maths" lev said with a sad face. "What about you soph?" Piper said. "I have biology" I replied "me too" Jentzen said. I smiled a little bit tried not to show it. "Well let's get to out classes" said piper. "Yeah...bye, see you at lunch"  I said.
Walking to boilogy with Jentzen was really awkward, we were silent the whole way until... a random person came up to us and said  "yous look really cute together"  i gained a little smile but tried to hide it. "I have a girlfriend" Jentzen said. The person walked away. It wasn't even 2 minuets after that person went away before another person came and said the same exact thing "why does everyone think we can be a 'cute couple' I just don't see it..." Jentzen said. "Idk.." I replied with a saw expression on my face. A couple seconds later this girl came up to us. "Hi bab- WAIT, are you cheating on me?" She said "NO ofcourse not" Jentzen replied "well who is she?" She asked "she's my friends girlfriends friend" Jentzen said. "Are you sur-" she got cut off by me. I said "she has a name.. it's Sophie" "rude, you don't cut people off" she replied "anyway nice to meet you...Sophie" she adds. "you too" I replied "anyways see you later Jentzen" she said. "Bye.." he replied. "Who is she?" I asked "my girlfriend.." he said  "okay, also sorry for been rude to her, I just thought it was rude of her to call me 'she'" I said. "It's okay" he replied while walking into the classroom. Finally we're here I thought to myself. "Jentzen go sit next to Mia (random person)" the feather said. "Sophie.. go sit at the back by your self please" I love sitting by my self bc it s just so much easier to concentrate and you dont have anyone bugging you.

   Piper

"Hey lev.." I say "yes? He replies "promise not to tell Sophie I told you but Sophie likes Jentzen.."  "WHAT" he shouts "shhhhh be quiet, but yes she does do not tell Sophie or Jentzen please" I say "okay fine." He says I hope he doesn't tell Jentzen or tell Sophie finds out I'm told lev. What if she does tell them. I thought to my self what if Sophie finds out and doesnt want to be my friend. I kept thinking about everything possible... then I saw I hand waving In frount of me, it was levs "piper?" He said "yes" I replied "are you okay?" he asked  "yeah I'm fine" I immediately replied. Unconvincingly he said "okay"

   Sophie

All lesson I couldn't concentrate, all I was thinking about was Jentzen. He has a girlfriend? Now I definitely can't tell him. I kept starting at him. I couldn't help it. "Earth to Sophie?" The teacher says. "Oh umm sorry, yes?" I reply. "Please answer this question" she said. What?? I haven't been listening this whole lesson, how am I suppose to know? I thought "umm..I don't know, I'm sorry" I said nervously. "Well maybe listen more instead of daydreaming" she says "okay, I'm sorry" I replied

Jentzen

I saw Sophie keep looking at me in biology and zooning off into a world of her own. She never does this. Maybe she's just tired today... or something happened that is personal I thought.

After biology..

"Hey Sophie.." I say.  "oh..hey" she says nervously.
"Sooo... are you okay? I kept seeing you zooning out into your own world all the time and you never do that" he asked. Oh no... he noticed "I-I'm fine" I stuttered. "Okay.." he said unconvinced. Well that was weird I thought.

Sophie

That was awkward..
I was walking to the cafeteria to meet piper then.. I feel someone grab my hand. "AHHHH" I screamed "shhhh" they said. "Amelia?" I said "is that you" I added. "Yes, and you better stay away from my boyfriend or else" she said. Wow she's toxic, is Jentzen really that blind to not see? "We're not even friend what you talking about, we only walked to biology together bc my friend piper is his friends girlfriend, the only time we talk is around them" I say. "Whatever" she says letting go of me. What was that about. I thought. I kept walking to the cafeteria then finally met piper and lev. Finally I thought to myself. "Where's Jentzen" lev asked "idk, I didn't walk with him after class" I replied.

5 minuets later..

"Here he is, finally" lev said walking to Jentzen. I just laughed and so did piper. A couple minuets past "hey Sophie, can we talk..alone?" Lev asked.

What will Sophie say?
What will lev ask her?
Stay tuned for the next part, it might bc tomorrow 😁