21

{Hey there my beautiful son/daughter, yes I am your mother when your my reader hihi. But I just wanna announce that loving yourself is important alright? If u can't love yourself how will u love someone else? Just look in the mirror and talk to yourself, ask something like "why do you think your ugly?" "Why is everything about me so different and ugly?" Just take time for yourself , don't hide behind a smile everyday.
Let it all out and cry for a day or if you can't let it all out in a day cry until you feel better.
Crying isn't a weakness it shows how long you've been strong, especially you, my beautiful son/daughter i know your beautiful.
I know u will say "I'm definitely not" but u don't see yourself like others see. I love you even if I haven't seen your looks yet, your personality makes me love you already. Sorry for this big message guys I had to...🥺✊}

Author pov.

Taehyung:baby bear?

Y/n:mandu...I already missed you once i was in the van...

Taehyung smiled faintly and hugged her closer to him.
He kissed her head while playing with some strands hair, she felt safe, she felt happy.
He whispered "your my everything on the moment love, how could I not you miss you?"
She smiled widely while grabbing his waist tighter making him chuckle.

Y/n:you should call me that more often...

She said while fidgeting with her fingers.
He again leaned in to her ear and seductively said in his deep/low voice "love?"
She felt shivers down her spine making her making her freeze on her spot.

Taehyung:I'm coming with you my love.

[Lets appreciate our baby tete🥺]

Y/n:hmm how?

Taehyung:what about i move to Seoul? Hmm you could live with me and I could teach at the university there?

Y/n:are u sure tete?

Taehyung:very sure my love.

He cheeks pure red, her eyes on the ground while she was chewing on her hoodie.
Shy mixed with happiness.
He lifted her chin and made her look at him.
"My love I'm here"
She giggled and looked up to meet his glistening eyes, the only thing that was known in his eyes was pure love.
He was the man she was going to marry later on, he was the man she will be having children with.
He was her everything and the same way around.

Y/n:please taehyung, I don't think I'll be able to live without you...

Taehyung:everything for my winter bear.