Chapter Two|Seeing daddy's

Joey finished his dinner and nudged the plate in front of himself. "Done daddy."

"Good job," I cheered, "want to help mommy with the dishes?"

"Um... I guess so, will daddy help?"

"No I have to take a shower," I said getting up from the table.

Lisa and Joey ran to the kitchen together as I headed upstairs.

(Joey's POV)

"Oh one sec mommy, I want to get something from my room," I said.

"Ok," she replied working on the dishes. I tip toes up the stairs and I was about to go into my room when I saw daddy's bedroom door open ajar. Daddy took of his shirt first.

"Big muscles," I whispered to myself. Then he started removing his pants, daddy was only in his boxers now. Daddy slowly slipped of his boxers, I watched as he walked around the room naked. I felt my pants get tighter, I looked down. What is it, something is in my pants. I leaned in the door when I slipped.

"Joey!! Erm... What are you doing?!"

"I uh... I fell daddy," I said.

(Shane's POV)

I looked at Joey lying on the floor hurt from slipping. As I looked at him I saw a bulge growing in his pants. "Daddy what is it," he asked.

"What is what?" I picked him up I totally forgot I was naked.

"This bump in my pants," my baby boy asked. I closed the bedroom door behind me.

"Okay you're a little to young but it's called an erection, it happens to you when you get sexually excited," I told him placing him in the bed.

"Can you get rid of it," my baby Joey asked. My eyes widened.

"Take a shower with me," I said.

"Ok," Joey completely stripped. I started to walk to the bathroom attached to my bedroom but he wasn't following. "Carry me." I hopped over to the bed and picked him up, our bare body's touching. I didn't feel anything he was my son, but I was curious to why he got an erection.

•*•*•*•*•

I stepped out of the shower with Joey. And looked down at his crotch. "All fixed," I said. I got into my boxers and walked to his room I walked back to my room and handed him some pajamas. "Here baby boy," I said.

"Thanks daddy." He put on the pajamas and walked to his room. When I put on my pjs I walked into my Joey's room he was well asleep. I leaped down stairs into the living room and sat with Lisa on the couch.

"Sorry he didn't help with the dishes, he took a shower."

"No worries baby," she leaned in and kissed me. "Goodnight." We both fell asleep on the couch together.