~Out Of My League ~Part 2

Third person point of view

Y/N was in her room trying to pick out a suit/dress for the Yule Ball. The Yule Ball was in two more days. After Y/N picked out a dress/suit she made her way to band practice and met up with her friends/band.

"Hey Y/N" Everyone said.

"Hi guys" Y/N said.

"Two more days till the Yule Ball, do you have your outfit picked?" Y/N said.

"We have got ours picked out!" Fred and George said.

"Okay what about you guys?" Y/N said while specifically turning too Marcus and Lee.

"Yup don't worry!" Marcus and Lee said.

After a bit of talking and rehearsing they went back to their dorms. Y/N heard a knock on her dorm...

"Come in!" Y/N said.

"Hey Y/N, I was wondering if I can make a song recommendation because I need to dedicate to someone!" Neville said.

"Oh yeah sure, who are dedicating it to?" Y/N said.

"Luna" Neville said.

"Oh ok cool, do you want a specific song or just want my band and I to make one for you?" Y/N said.

"Any is fine, but I have to get going Y/N, I'll see you around!" Neville said.

"Ok sounds good, Bye!" Y/N said.

Now that Y/N finally had some alone time she texted the band about what Neville wanted to do, and they agreed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yule Ball

It was the Yule Ball tonight and everyone was excited and talking about it. Y/N and her friends/band were practicing a lot and they got to skip class so they can practice.

It was a few hours later and there one hour till the Yule Ball starts the group used this time to get ready.

A Hour Later...

Now Y/N and her band are already singing and playing music. They did what Neville requested and it turned out good. Now it was time for dedicated song to Hermione. The band got prepped up for the song and started whispering to each other about the plan so no one would hear. All of a sudden the music stopped and everyone looked at the band members on stage.

"Hello everyone, I am so sorry for stopping the music but I would like to dedicate a song to a special girl!" Y/N said.

The band members all looked at each other and nodded, then Y/N took an electric guitar and that's when the song began.

"More than just a dream
More than just a dream
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooooh" Lee, Marcus, and the twins began to sing.

"Forty days and forty nights
I waited for a girl like you
To come and save my life
All the days I waited for you
You the ones who said
I'd never find someone like you" Y/N sang.

"And you were out of my league

All the things I believed
You were just the right kind
Yeah, you were more than just a dream
You were out of my league
Got my heartbeat racing
If I die, don't wake me
'Cause you are more than just a dream From time to time I pinch myself

Because I think my girl mistakes me for somebody else
And every time she takes my hand
All the wonders that remain

Become a simple fact That you were out of my league

All the things I believed
You were just the right kind
Yeah, you were more than just a dream
You were out of my league
Got my heartbeat racing
If I die, don't wake me
'Cause you are more than just a dreamYou were out of my league
All the things I believed
You were just the right kind
Yeah, you were more than just a dream
You were out of my league
Got my heartbeat racing
If I die, don't wake me

'Cause you are more than just a dream" Y/N kept on singing.

"More than just a dream

More than just a dream
More than just a dream" Lee, Marcus, and the twins sang.

Everyone started clapping and cheering. Hermione on the other hand was thinking who Y/N was singing about, or was it just a silly song?  

Y/N and her band sang a few more songs and it was an amazing night, but Y/N kept on thinking of Hermione. 

----------------------------------------------------After the Yule Ball-----------------------------------------------------

Hermione was there sitting on the staircase crying after her argument with Ron. Y/N was finishing packing up her instruments and other things, but she noticed something... Hermione crying. It pained Y/N too see Hermione crying, she knew she had to do something. 

Y/N walked up to Hermione as she told the band she will be back. 

"Hey..."  Y/N said, right when Y/N spoke Hermione recognized the voice and immediately looked up to see Y/N.

'Hi Y/N, do you need something?" Hermione said.

"Yeah, I couldn't help but see you crying, mind if I ask what happened?" Y/N said in a comforting voice. 

"Well it all started when..." Hermione said while she rambled the whole story, Y/N just listened to everything Hermione said.

"Sorry I am rambling, aren't I?" Hermione said with a bit of an unsure look. (ifykyk)

'Yep but I like it, I find it adorable actually" as Y/N said this Hermione's face had a paint of dark blush across her face. Y/N noticed and just chuckled. 

"I was wondering do you wanna like hang out or something?" Y/N said in a bit of an hesitant voice while scratching the back of her neck. Hermione just laughed at the girl is nervous state.

"Sure, why not?" Hermione said. As Hermione said that Y/N's eyes lit up. 

"Sounds terrific!, I will pick you up next Saturday 5:00pm!" Y/N said. 

                              And that was how the most badass couple was created In Hogwarts.

Hi guys! sorry I haven't posted in awhile I have been a bit busy. Other than that Hope you guys enjoyed this little story, sorry for any  grammar mistakes and that. Overall I will post some more, but make sure to stay safe and yeah! Bye