Saltyshima☁️

We Should Be Lovers Instead ~Long

"Hey Tsukki, hey yams." I said as I walked up to them in the hall.

"Hi Y/n!!!" Yams cheered as he pulled me in for a side hug.

"Hey." Tsukki said, trying to untangle his head phones. I snatched them out of his hands and took his phone.

"Haha." I teased.

"Give em back." He said, holding out his hands.

"No. Yams catch!" I said tossing him Tsukki's headphones. He looked at me confused.

"Run!" I said and grabbed his hand.

"This isn't funny bring them back!" He yelled as we started running towards the gym.

"Go go go!" I yelled as we ran out the doors. I heard the doors open behind us and running.

"Ah! Yams run!" I said, looking behind me smiling. I ran into the gym and immediately hit Tanaka. I hit the floor immediately.

"Y/n-Chan!" Noya said as he saw me hit the floor. They both helped me up. Noya and Tanaka poked one of my ponytails, they always do that when I put my hair up like that. I giggled.

"Thanks." I ran over to Yams and got the phone. I saw Tsukki out of the corner of my eye. I started running around the court. I got trapped in a corner.

"Give them to me." He said holding out his hand.

"No." I said and held them to my chest. He shrugged and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed.

"Tsukki put me down! I'm in a skirt!" I yelled.

"Are you gonna give me my phone back?"

"No..." I said.

"Fine then I'm gonna drop you in 10."

"You won't."

"7."

"Lair." I taunted.

"5." He threatened.

"I'm not giving it back."

"4."

"Okay stop." I said getting nervous.

"3."

"Please Tsukki, don't! Put me down!" I started yelling.

"2."

"Okay I'm sorry!!"

"1."

"AHH NO UKAIIIIII!" I yelled, holding on to the back of Tsukki's shirt.

"Tsukishima." He said across the court.

"She took my phone and headphones." He complained.

"Y/n." Ukai said next.

"He never talks to us."

"Not true. I talk to you all the time."

"Yeah but I have to bug and poke you all the time."

"That's the point." He mumbled.

"Huh?"

"At least put her down, we can see everything." Takeda blurted out. My face got extremely hot as Tsukki bent down to put me down. I punched him in the shoulder.

"Y/N!" Hinata yelled, running to me.

"SHOYO!" I yelled as he lifted me into a hug.

"Practice with us today." He asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.