morning (part 2)

Carrying on from the last chapter

An hour after julie and luke fell back to sleep, ray came to wake his daughter up.

You can imagine his surprise when he walks in only to find another body, a boy, in his daughters bed, said girl trapping the boy with her body.

Ray liked to think he was a chill dad, he trusted his daughter enough to know that she wouldn't do anything inappropriate yet, so he took out his phone, taking a picture of the couple before leaving the the two to continue their peaceful slumber.

~
Luke was one again the first one awake, he looked at the time realising he had slept for more than half an hour.

Luke tried to pry his girlfriends hands off of him, he was successful this time, and he placed a stuffed animal in the girls arms to replace him.

Julie took the bait and snuggled into the stuffed bear, instead leaving luke to sneak out of the house.

luke decided against sneaking out of the window, he didn't want the neighbour's to think he was a burglar and call the cops. Leaving his only option, to go downstairs and through the front door.

He prayed that ray had decided to sleep in today.

Luke put on his jacket leaving a note on Julie's pillow explaining he had to leave and quietly snuck downstairs.

So far so good, no angry father, no tia, no brother. Just when luke thought he had made it a voice rang through the house.

"Morning luke,come join me for some breakfast"

Julie's dad.

Hesitantly luke replied with "morning mr Molina, uh.. I was just...-"

"Its alright luke, I know, now come have some breakfast,I'm not going to murder you"

Luke decided it was probably safe, and joined mr Molina in the kitchen for some breakfast.

After a few minutes of silence, ray says

"now luke,I'm not mad, and I trust my daughter enough to know that she knows what she's doing, so I'm going to let this go, but In the future please let me know if your going to sleep over, on Julie's bed so I can set up an air mattress for you"

Luke nods still a bit tense before saying "I promise that we didnt- we wouldn't-" he got cut off by mr molina

"Dont worry about it luke, I trust you kids"

Luke nods once again, finally relaxing when he hears foot steps coming down the stairs and in comes a sleepy, pouting julie molina.

Julie trudged over to luke placing herself on his lap, not caring about her dad at this moment in time.

"You left me, cold and alone up there lucas" she says pouting

"I didn't, I gave you the bear didn't i" luke says, playing with Julie's hair.

"Yes, you also gave me a note saying that you had left, but I didn't want a stupid bear and a note, I wanted you" she said still pouting, clinging onto the boy, snuggling into his chest.

"Aww I'm sorry baby, I will make it up to you" luke says placing a kiss on the top of her head.

" yes, yes you will" julie nods

Luke chuckles.

"Your very clingy in the morning" he smiles

" I don't see you complaining" julie retorts

Luke laughs "well actually I was this morning when you wouldn't let me leave, but ok"

"Fine then, no more cuddles for you" julie says getting off of Luke's lap

"Wait noooo" luke whines

"To late" julie smirks

" nah, I will get my cuddles" luke smiles mischievously

Suddenly, Julie is squealing and running around the house while luke chases her.

Ray smiles fondly at the couple

'Them two are going to have a great future together'