Questions..

"So who is this arisu guy"
"Is he.. your.. boyfriend!?"
He says continuing to ask these questions which then made you uncomfortable..

"He's just a friend!!"
Once you said that Niragi smirks as he always does but this one was more of a smirk and then pushes you to his hotel wall and puts his arms around you.

You try to get out but couldn't he was stronger than you.. Niragi lays his lips on your neck going around kissing leaving hickys on your neck. You quickly start being calm as you loved those kisses, licks and, whispers from him groaning.

You moan as you didn't want this.. but It's something you really wanted from him..

"You like this don't you"
He says smirking quickly before he can kiss you again..but on the lips this time.

You try to yell still not knowing what to do
But Niragi covers your mouth as he lays his tongue on your B0ob$ ripping your clothes that you had on.
(He starts ripping his clothes too)
He kisses your B0ob$ as he squeezed the other one.

You moan as his hand is over your mouth but stop yelling and he sees you have calmed down.. Before you knew it he threw you on the bed and grabbed protection that was in his drawer. You didn't resist this time..

"Not resisting..*chuckle*"
He says as he puts on his protection and starts to kiss your body and lick it..
He says while doing
"You know...y/n.. I always loved you"
"I always wanted this"
"This isn't called rape... now is it?.."
He then asked you and you nod in a scared look but smiling..
Not knowing how to react..
He smirks as he then rips your pants and underwear and started licking the f-ck out of there..
You start to moan loudly his tongue was moving all places.. you can feel his one tongue piercing..

"I want you too.. niragi"
You moaned out his name which he liked.
He smirks once again but this time him putting his 8 inch dick in the air.. you can tell what he was asking for..

You got closer to him and started to suck his d|Čk he grabs your head and leans his head back as he groans in pleasure
He whispers, "fuck.. fuck"
That made you smile which you thought was hot from him.
You went deeper and he groaned more after sucking his D|čk you guys went doggy style and he entered you and went as fast as he can. You didn't wanna scream so tried covering your mouth but then Niragi said, "moan.. y/n...moan my name bitch"
As he said that you started letting all your moans out which filled the room.
"Niragi!! Go harder please"
You begged him as you were grabbing the pillow in front of you.
He did as you said..
You moaned even louder.
He slaps your AsŠ making one cheek red as possible you moaned loudly right when he slapped it.

Soon later you guys changed positions so now you were riding him you hugged him laying down as he was grabbing your ass up and down from his dĮck which made you moan louder and made him groan more. He then gets you from hugging him and kissed you which turned into a make out session which made you blush..
You smiled as you loved him so much..
"I love you y/n"
He said groaning
"I love you too.. Niragi!"
You say moaning and kissing him again..
You guys right after cummed together and then you layed down on his chest.
He kisses you..
"Wanna be my girlfriend"
"Yes.."

You smile and so does he not in a smirk way though.. then he makes out with you adding his long tongue feeling his lips and tongue piercing. You guys then fell asleep on top of each other..
You were worried about arisu but you hoped he was safe as long as he was safe you were happy..