2

Shot after shot. Beer after beer. Dean and Amanda drank until the weariness drained from their bodies. They drank until all of the pent up frustrations of the last week faded away. Sitting at the bar, they talked and laughed, and drank some more. "You remember that vampire bitch that kept saying you were the prettiest man she's ever seen?" Amanda giggled drunkenly. "Ah hell, down in New Orleans? Yeah I remember. She kept smiling at me with all those fangs. Gross." Dean shuddered. Amanda laughed until tears came to her eyes. "And just for the record, I'm not the pretty one. That's all you sweet cheeks." Dean grinned and took another shot. Amanda smacked his chest and threw back another shot, right along with him. "Jokes aside, when that black eyed bastard threw you off of that roof, I thought I lost you. I've never been so scared in my life baby. Please don't ever put yourself in danger like that again. I can't lose you Mandy." Dean's green eyes looked straight into Amanda's soul. She swallowed and nodded slowly. "I promise, I'll be more careful." She said softly. Her hand drifted up Dean's arm, and she found herself absentmindedly stroking his bicep. Squeezing the muscle and measuring him. Her eyebrows raised in appreciation when he subtly flexed, the muscle bunching and bulging beneath her fingertips. Feeling bold from the whiskey, Amanda wrapped both hands around Dean's bicep, purring happily at the feel of hard flesh beneath his shirt. One hand slid up to his shoulder, the other slid around to stroke his chest. Dean's hand shot out and stroked her hip as she swayed closer. "What're you doin?" Dean rumbled. His deep voice husky. "You just feel good, De. Warm. Solid." Amanda shrugged and stepped closer. Dean planted his boots on the floor and tugged Amanda between his spread knees. By this point both of her hands and moved down his chest and were stroking Dean's abs. "Amanda Rae... this is a bad idea.." Dean warned her, biting his lip as he tugged her even closer. "I know.." the woman whispered back. "You're playing with fire baby.." Dean growled and nuzzled her neck. Amanda whimpered and tilted her head, baring her neck for him. "Please Dean..." she sighed. The two hunters locked eyes for a split second, then locked their mouths together in a scorching kiss that left them both gasping for air.