Wings

Faith POV
So am riding the bus right now and I can't wait to get to school because I get to see my best friend alena.

She been my friends ever since pre-k so 13yr she been my best friend.

I tell her everything and she listen because that what best friends do they listen to each other.

I have not told her yet about what my parents told me because I don't know what she will say and am super scared.

At school
So I walk to my locker and see the same boy I see at the bus stop just a mile away and am like why is he staring at me.

As am thinking this my best friends alena come up to me and say you okay and I say yes.

She shrug and we go to our class. When we get there he start then five minutes in to class the that was staring at me come in.

The teacher say name and he say lucas chase fell from New York he said yes transfer student and he said yes.

He nods and say sit behind faith hope henderez he does and I just keep looking the board and my best friends just smirk at me and I just roll my eyes.

Lunch
Am sitting with my best friend alena and lucas walk up to me and said hey can we talk I look at my best friends and she nods.

I stand up and goes with him we walk to the corner of the cafeteria and he said you are my soulmate I say okay and walk off.

Sorry it took me three hours to come up with a song and to write this.