11

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

It's been six weeks since Izuku got the present from Touya who he thought was dead. Dabi groaned as he walked into his dorm at two in the morning. He growled at what he saw on Izuku's bed. Izuku all cuddled close to Shindo's chest. "I hate having to come back to this... Damn chick needs to fuck off," He said to himself. He walked into the bathroom and sighed. "At least they only lay with each other. I'm taking Izu's first time," He mumbled, looking in the mirror. "Why did I let her do that to me? I could be the one with Izuku in my arms and that damn asshole had to come along," He growled, getting angry. "I'm glad I don't cum inside of the bitch," He said, as he got into the shower. After Dabi's shower and his conversation with himself, he got dressed and walked to his bed. He laid down and sighed, turning his back to the couple in the other bed. He didn't get sleep that night. He moved around and texted Toga all night. He didn't feel comfortable sleeping when Shindo was in the room. It was four-thirty in the morning when Izuku woke up. "Good morning, Midoriya," Dabi said, turning and smiling at him. "Good morning Dabi. Did you sleep well?" He asked, looking at Dabi and giving him a bright smile. "I slept fine thank you," Dabi said, sitting up. Izuku smiled softly before going and getting his clothes for the day. He walked into the bathroom the get ready. Izuku walked out a little later to Shindo and Dabi growling at each other. Izuku stood in between the two and put his hand in Shindo's face. "Shush you dogs," Izuku said, pushing Shindo back. Dabi laughed. "Go get dressed Shindo," Izuku said, putting his homework in his bag. "But Izuku you haven't given me a kiss." He coos, putting his arms out for Izuku. "Shindo I'm busy you can have a kiss after you get changed," Izuku said calming. Shindo rolled his eyes and walked out of the dorm. "You didn't have to do that because I'm here.." Dabi mumbled, looking down. "I didn't do it because you were in here. I'm sick of having to kiss him every time he wants a kiss," Izuku said, zipping up his bag and sighing. "Midoriya why are you with him?" Dabi asked, grabbing Izuku's shoulder. "Is this because of what happened before the break?" He asked, Izuku shook his head and pulled his bag onto his shoulder. "It's not because you didn't like me back." With that Izuku walked out of the dorm. Dabi sighed and looked at the small box on Izuku's nightstand. He picked it up and smiled softly. "Even after so many years... you still remember.." Dabi mumbled, placing the box back where it was. He grabbed his stuff and walked out of the dorm. Dabi's day hasn't been perfect. He got yelled at for sleeping in class, Cammie wouldn't stop texting him, and he saw Izuku and Shindo be too cuddly. He sighed and walked to his dorm laying his stuff down. He fell on his bed, groaning before getting up and grabbing his phone. He called off him and Cammie's meeting up. He sighed and looked down. Izuku walked in a little later and put his stuff down. He got his work out and started his homework. His back was facing Dabi as Izuku did his homework quietly. It didn't take him long to finish up his work. He put it up and turned to Dabi. "Don't be quiet it's weird.." He said, tilting his head. Dabi laughed a little. "Sorry, Midoriya," He said, smiling softly. Izuku smiled back and looked at him. "Oh, Dabi... My friend is going to come to stay with me this weekend so I hope you don't mind an extra two people," Izuku said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Two?" Dabi asked, tilting his head. "Yeah him and the little girl he babysits," He said, looking down. "If you don't want them here I'll just tell them to spend the weekend with my mom.." He mumbled. "Oh, it's fine. I might stay with Todoroki and Bakugo," He said, rubbing the back of his neck. Izuku nodded and grabbed his phone. "Thank you Dabi," He smiled brightly. Izuku and Dabi spent most of the rest of the day together until 'vibrator' came along. He took Izuku and kept him in his own dorm. It was a few days until the weekend. Once it came Izuku was excited. He cleaned the room as Dabi kept telling him to calm down. After a while, he could hear a knock at the door. He ran to the door and answered it. "Mirio! Eri.. and Tamaki? I didn't know you were going to be here," Izuku said, letting them in. "Yeah... Mirio didn't want me to be alone.." He mumbled, looking down. "No, babe you get scared if I'm gone too long," Mirio said, hugging him close. "Mirio, Eri, Tomaki this is Dabi, my roommate," Izuku said, pointing to Dabi. Mirio looked and Dabi and crossed his arms. "So this is the guy your mom told me about?" He asked, causing Izuku to blush a little.  "So you talk about me?" Dabi asked smirking a little. "Nothing good I was told. I was told you hurt Izuku," He said, glaring at Dabi. "O-Oh.. You told your mom about that.." He mumbled, looking down. "I didn't mean to hurt Iz-Midoriya.." He said looking up at them. "Izuku, Tamaki, why don't you take Eri out?" He asked, smiling softly. Izuku nodded and picked up the small child as he and Tamaki left the dorm. 

DABI'S P.O.V. 

'Shit I'm dead..' I thought as Izuku left. "Names Mirio Togata. You may call me Togata. I'm like Izuku's older brother, so if you hurt him again you'll be praying to hopefully walk again," He growled, glaring at me. "Like I said I didn't mean to hurt him. It was an accident," I mumbled looking down. "I wish I didn't do what I did.." I said, taking a deep breath. "If I'm being honest I actually really like Midoriya. Not as friends, but more. I was tricked into what I did. I know that doesn't make it different but once he got his boyfriend I got jealous of Shindo so I went to sex to calm myself.." I mumbled. There was a silent pause before the room was filled with the sound of a slap. I held my cheek and looked up. "Never go to sex as a key to your answer. I don't like Izuku's boyfriend so if you want him show him you love him," He said crossing his arms. 

~

Words-1134

Fuck that took long sorry.. I'm going to try writing more. I had a block for a while. I hope you like this chapter I am working on my omegaverse book if you have any ideas for it i'd like to her them