Imagine (Luke Hemmings)

Luke is your brother and your at the beach

Luke's p.o.v-

Ah. I love the beach. Not because of the surfing and shit, but because I come here all the time with the boys and my sister. My sister Y/N is only one year older than me,but I'm still overprotective. "OHHHH!!! LETS GO SWIMMING Y/N!!" Ashton yells grabbing my sisters hand and leading her to the water."Wait a second! Ash I'm going to get something from the bar." Y/N said walking to the bar. She thinks I can't see how all the guys ,not just Calum mike and ash, but all of the guys at the beach watch her walk. I saw a guy walk up to her as she was ordering. "Who is that with your sister mate?" Michael asked me. "I don't know but if he touches my sister I'll fuck him up. I want you to head over there and act like her boyfriend" I said hesitating. "Boy-" I cutt him off by saying "Yes Michael go be her boyfriend for 10 minutes."

Y/N'S p.o.v

I was ordering my drink when I saw this guy walk over to me. That's when I looked back at Luke. His face was bright red and he was talking to michael. Then the guy snaked his arm around my waist. "Hello." He said pulling me close. "HEY! YOU!! Back off man." Michael said running up to me. "Sorry I didn't know she was taken!" The man put his hands up in defense. Don't you just love big brothers.