Epilogue

The gang had finished university. As crazy as it seemed, they all managed to receive awards for their work, well after their very hectic graduation which consisted of many meetings and sleepless nights. It's been a good while since everyone officially went their separate ways, Adrien moving to the USA to continue in business, Alya and Nino traveling the world for inspiration, and Felix and Marinette sticking close to home.

Along the way, many fantastical events broke out:

The downfall of Hawkmoth, whose identity was never released to the public. It was announced around the same time though, that the GABRIEL company would be mysteriously put on hold until Adrien was able to take control... Multiple news articles and journalists have their theories.

The great and wondrous reveal of Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng as the miraculous heroes of Paris. The reveal party was spectacular with tears from almost everyone's eyes.

The DJ and the blogger got married along the way, the ceremony in Mexico was breathtaking and to die for. Not long after, Daxton and Diane were waddling around.

Adrien announced his engagement to Kagami Tsuguri, the daughter of another famous family. Contrary to popular belief, it was of his own accord that he proposed to the Japanese girl and not because of his father.

And not long after Adrien's announcement came Felix's. The proposal was just as you'd expect it to be when it came to the most influential couple in Paris. With the downfall of GABRIEL came the rise of MDC, Marinette's own fashion line where Felix became her everything. Her muse, model, financial advisor... He willingly did the easy stuff while Marinette worked past artist blocks and tried to find the perfect fabrics. 

The proposal was just as the final rays of sun filtered into the distance. He grabbed her hand and the rain began to pour, just as it had on that marvelous day.

"Marinette," he began. "Believe me when I tell you that no relationship is all sunshine and rainbows..." He stared down into her bluebell eyes and wiped a wet strand of hair out of her face. "But once you've learned how to play in the rain, you've discovered the secret to surviving the passing storm... Together." He finished in a whisper, just loud enough for Marinette to hear him.

"Wow, so poetic!" She giggled. "But, you didn't come up with that did you?"

"Jesus Marinette, fine I got it from HappyWivesClub.com but don't ruin the moment." He lightly pinched her cheeks. "And so, I wanted to ask you if-"

"Sure!" She smiled widely. "I do, of course, I do." She grabbed his collar and whispered in his ear. "I love you, and there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise." And with that, she crashed her lips onto his with a smile. 

The End