Build God Then We'll Talk

Instagram

𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍

VeronicaGold: back in Brooklyn babyLiked by 2 million Nola: come by we need to catch upMarsBmon: didn't even say hi    VeronicaGold: get off my account pls

Liked by 2 million
Nola: come by we need to catch up
MarsBmon: didn't even say hi
    VeronicaGold: get off my account pls

Text

𝕁𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣: whats your problem mami.
𝙹𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚛𝚢: don't call me that and just act like everything is is fine between us.
𝕁𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣: what do you mean?
𝙹𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚛𝚢: so you don't remember when you cheated on me.
𝕁𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣: I told you a million times that's not what happened. If you wanna know the real story then meet me at the park 4pm on the dot.
𝙹𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚛𝚢: fine.

In real life

Veronicas POV
I'm walking to go meet Mars and you already know if he tries anything I'll beat his a**. Then I see him and I get really nervous. God I forgot how cute he was. What? No don't say that Roni he hurt you remember. "V you came!" Mars says and try's to hug me but I push him back. "Don't touch new but yeah I came I wanna hear what you have to say. I'm doing this for me not for you." He nods and sits down. "So explain yourself" I tell him. "That girl you thought I was kissing she tried to kiss me. I have text messages to prove that I wouldn't cheat on you." He says as he pulls out his phone. He shows me the messages and it's that girl constantly asking him when he'll be hers and he was constantly blowing her off and telling her to stop. "You really didn't cheat on me" I say. He nods. "Mars I am so sorry I should've listened to you but I'm just a stubborn bitch." "It's okay roni I forgive you and I'm sorry I kept hiding things from you but you'll find out what those things are soon." He replies.

Instagram

𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍

VeronicaGold: this bitch crazy manTagged MarsBmonNola: haven't we known this   MarsBmon: ok rude

Tagged MarsBmon
Nola: haven't we known this
   MarsBmon: ok rude

Sorry the first chapter was so short I'll try to get better but feel free to enjoy the music I put in every chapter while reading.