Finding out

LUKE'S P.O.V:

I heard vomiting noises coming from the bathroom when I woke up. Michael had been getting sick every morning for 6 weeks, his stomach was getting a little swollen too. This really worried me so I scheduled a doctors appointment for him today and once he's done in the bathroom, he's going. I got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom. "L-luke, what's wrong with me?" Michael asked, tears falling from his eyes. "You're going to the doctors to find that out today." I said, rubbing his back. "This is really scaring me babe." Michael said, flushing the toilet. "I know, its scaring me too. Get ready for the doctors OK?" I said, kissing his cheek. He nodded and walked back into our bedroom. "What the hell is going on with him?" I muttered to my self.

*Time skip to when Michael leaves*

Michael left, he wanted to go alone just in case it was something embarrassing he didn't want me to see. He has this thing about doctors, like they always do something to check him and he doesn't want me seeing because he finds it embarrassing. No clue. I heard the door open and shut and I jumped up and saw Michael with tears running down his cheeks. "Mikey what's wrong?" I asked. "There isn't anything wrong, just we did the impossible." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Somehow, I'm pregnant." He said. "Oh my god we're gonna have a baby!" I screamed hugging him tightly. "This is amazing." I said kissing Michael's cheek. I laid my hand on his stomach and said "There's a mini Clifford in there, somehow, there is."

You guys probably think I'm like the weirdest person alive right now. Well you kinda figured it out from the title.