Ultrasound

MICHAEL'S P.O.V:

I laid on the medical bed ( idk what its called so just deal) waiting for the doctor to come in. Luke was rubbing my stomach, smiling. "The baby has hiccups right now." He chuckled. I giggled, I could feel it moving up and down in my stomach. It was so fucking weird. The doctor walked in and pulled in a monitor with this rod attached to it, as well as a tube of gel. "How far along are we?" She asked. "4 months. Do you know how in the world this could have happened?" I replied. "Honestly, I have no clue. And I'm the doctor." She replied, as she put blue gel on the end of the rod. She lifted up my shirt and I blushed. It was just so weird doing this, it was embarrassing to do this. She placed the end of the rod onto my stomach and turned on the screen. A black and white baby shaped figure appeared on the screen. "And here is your baby."  The doctor said. "Oh my god." Luke said. I held Luke's hand and smiled. "Wow, t-thats our baby. Our baby." I said. She moved the rod around and then we saw another figure. "We have another one." The doctor smiled. "We're gonna have two babies. Luke, we're gonna have two babies!" I said, tears of joy pricking my eyes. "This is amazing. One of the best days of my life." Luke said, pecking my lips.