chapter 3 - date night

Y/n's pov:

After that whole cringy conversation with the group, me, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Fred and George were all just hanging out in the common room. We all were just making fun of Umbridge and the twins kept calling her "Umbitch" which everyone laughed at of course, they're hilarious.

Eventually the group got tired and everyone left to go to their dorm room except for me and Ron. I was sitting on the couch and Ron was laying his head on my lap. I was playing with his hair while we just talked about each other's summer. He was just at the burrow the whole summer with the rest of his family while Fred and George "went to Paris"? I think that's what he said.

"You know y/n I still didn't ask you on an official date yet" Ron sits up so he's now sitting next to me. He puts his hand on my thigh. "Y/n l/n would you like to go on a date with me?" He says, smirking at me.

"I would absolutely love to go on a date with you Ronald Weasley" I say giggling because I know he hates when people call him Ronald. He rolls his eyes but chuckles.

"Alright well let's go" He takes my hand and we head to the common room door.

"Right now? It's past midnight and we have class tomorrow" I look at the floor and he pushes my head up with his finger so I'm looking at him now.

"We'll be back before you know it, plus I have something planned. Well I just planned it right now, but that's besides the point" He said with a big smile. Ron slides his hand on my cheek. How can I deny him now? He's so hot.

I start to walk out the door and I see him still in the common room looking at me from a distance smiling. "Well what are you waiting for" I said.

He eventually caught up to me and he slid his hand into mine and he lead me outside. Ron laid down on an open area with just grass. I laid down next to him and we looked at the stars. He eventually sat up, with his elbows holding him up. He looked down at me.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Ron says grabbing my face and smiling. I was waiting for this day for a long time and to think it actually just happened. I was speechless for a while.

"Of course I will. It's about time you asked me" I couldn't stop smiling. You know that time where I said I like to imagine me and Ron are the only two people in the world. Well, that's how I'm feeling right now when I look at him.

I sit up and I push him to the ground so he's laying back down on the cold ground. I get on top of him and I put both my hands on his cheeks. He puts his hand on my cheek and the other hand on the back of my neck. He pulls me close to him and our lips meet. He's really rough this time. He puts his hands on my hips and he moves me into him. I start kissing his neck and I start to hear Ron softly moan in my ear.

"As much as I like this y/n, I think I'm more of a top. Let me please you" He turns me over so he's on top of me now. He opens my legs so he's now in between them. Ron starts to kiss me roughly. He starts to slowly grind into me. I wrap my legs around his back pulling him closer. I start to moan which increases Ron's speed.

"Well look at this. You guys are disgusting". We look up and see Draco standing there staring at us in disgust. Ron quickly gets off of me, but holds onto my hand.

"What do you want Malfoy?" Ron asks Draco angrily.

"Well I was just in my dorm room and I looked out my window to see you and this slut grinding on each other" Draco seemed pretty proud of himself for calling me a slut. The word itself doesn't affect me, but no one says that to me especially Malfoy.

"What'd you say to her? I dare you to say it again Malfoy." Ron says while getting right up into Draco's face.

"Sluttt" Draco says.

"Hey Ron. I got this" I said to Ron. He nods.

Ron backs off of Draco and now I get really close to Draco's face. I back up a little and then suddenly I kick him in his dick. He falls to the floor holding his junk in his hands. Ron starts laughing his ass off as we make our way back to the common room.

"Even with Malfoy interrupting us I don't think we could've taken off any of our clothes considering we were outside Ron." I say chuckling and looking at him.

"We'll see about that" Ron says, winking at me.

We walk to our dorm rooms, but I hesitate to open the door.

"Something wrong love?" I love when Ron calls me that. It's so hot.

"Can I spend the night with you?" I say smiling.

Ron tried to hide his smile, but of course he couldn't. So he just did that thing that guys do when they look down at the floor and smirk. It's hot, I'll give you that.

"Of course you can"

We tiptoe into the boys dorm room, but the stupid floors are so old and loud. We finally get to his bed and lay down.

While laying down I just play with his hair while he stares at me.

"Y/n?" Ron says grabbing my cheek.

I look at him with an "I'm listening" kind of look.

He looked really nervous so he just stared at me for a while. I was just sitting there confused, then he finally had the courage to say what was on his mind.

"I love you. I thought it was too soon, but then I thought about it and it's not because I've like you for so many years and I-"

I stop him with a kiss. A gentle romantic kind of kiss. His lips were soft and wet, but not too wet just the perfect amount. And, of course I loved him back. He's literally all I've ever wanted forever it seemed like.

I stop kissing him and I press my forehead against his.

"I love you too Ron". He smiles really big and kisses my forehead.

I laid on his chest and we eventually fell asleep with smiles on our faces.