Sweet Sorrow

It was a new day for Yeojin. Unfortunately the same old problems were still there. She thought about the conversation she had with her roommate last night.

last night:
As Yeojin got her pajamas on she decided to talk about it with Gowon who was playing a game. "So Wonnie?"

"Hm?"

"About what you heard me say in my sleep."

"Mhm?"

"What do you think I should do?"

Gowon looks up and places her Nintendo Switch on her lap. "Well first it'd be better if you stopped talking to Sooyoung and Jinsoul."

"Yeah but you talk with them as well."

"Jinsoul is helping me with editing the script and Sooyoung is the director I have to talk to them!"

Yeojin sighs. "I'm Romeo! I have to talk to everyone."

"Not outside of the drama club you don't."

That was true. It would be better for the small girl to have distance between Sooyoung and Jinsoul. Instead use her time with Yerim and even Hyejoo... or literally just anyone else.

"Next you should just wait things out." She pauses. "I think it's better for those two to admit their mistake instead of someone doing it for them."

end of last night

Well was it really as easy as that? Yeojin sighed loudly. Usually at this time she'd be getting ready to go have breakfast or something but today she wasn't feeling it. She just wanted to lock herself in that room and never come out. Gowon had already gotten up but Yeojin was in her bed.

"Yeojin?"

"Mmmmm?"

"Aren't you gonna get up?"

"Not hungry." Yeojin groaned but Gowon knew her all too well. Yeojin loved her breakfast there was something definitely wrong. She wasn't sure this was about the cheating situation or being stress about the play. Maybe even both. "Yeojin come on now." She says trying to encourage her friend. Yeojin only shaking her head in response. "Fine but I know you're hungry. I'll come back with something. You need to eat." Yeojin curled herself up into a ball and let her eyelids cover her eyes. It felt like she had just blinked and was already being shook to be woken up.

"Five more minutes!"

"It's been twenty!" Gowon says.

"Cmon Yeojin get up aren't you happy to see me?" Another voice said causing Yeojin's heart to suddenly pick up its steady pace. She looked over her shoulders and let her eyes adjust before seeing her friend next to none other than Yerim. Yeojin smiles causing Gowon and Yerim to giggle.

"Well here's today's breakfast." Gowon places a paper plate with a pink donut on her nightstand. She then walks to their mini fridge and notices there's no more water bottles. Being too lazy to go out and buy a package she heads to the cafeteria. "I'll come back with water for you." Then walks out of the dorm.

"I'm happy to see you but what are you doing here?" Yeojin asks.

Yerim laughs. "Well I was down at breakfast and saw Gowon so I said hi. When I asked were you were she said you were having a bad day and didn't wanna get out of bed. Sooooo I decided to come visit you and see what's wrong!"

"I'm stressed."

"About what?"

"Everything Yerim... Everything is bugging me."

Yerim frowned and sat on the foot of Yeojin bed. She stroked her leg and smiled letting Yeojin know she was there for her. Yeojin then put her hand on Yerim's hand and pulled her towards her. "Stay here for a bit?"