Proposal

I wasn't nervous I was scared to death. Well who wouldn't be? I was going to fucking propose her?.  And the fact that I was an ex-deatheater didn't helped. I waited for her to finish her pudding. The velvet box was doing to bore a hole in my pocket. And with that in mind I felt as if my left side heavier than the right.

"Are you okay Draco? You look pale? " she asked half-way through her eating. The girl and her observing skills.  I feel as if I am dating a detective. She can comment on the strangest and accurate things nonchalantly. Which amazed me as well as scared me. Sometimes I believed that she is a seer. I shook my head at the thought.

"I am fine babe " I assured her and got up to use the loo. I need to get over with it. My nervousness will be the death of me.

By I time I came the table she had already finished her pudding. I paid the bill and asked for her hand. She took my hand and got up. And we walked out of the restaurant. "Where are we going now?" She asked me. And I had no idea where we should go. I had planned to propose her during our dinner date. To make the ambiance lovely I had booked a vip table at an expensive hotel. Though she didn't liked expensive hotel but if the place is cozy she wouldn't mind. I had ordered all her favorites but still I didn't have the courage to ask her. I kept thinking what to do her touch brought me out of my reverie. She touched my face and smiled. "I can tell you are not okay, but Draco remember I am always there for you" she said and gave a light peck on my lips. We both were standing in the footpath infront of a restaurant. People were still buzzing the road of muggle London. But at that moment I didn't cared I have to tell her it's now or never. I pulled out the box from my pocket and kneeled down with my right. I opened the box and looked at her. A few people stopped to look at us. And for the first time her face showed different emotions together. Her shocked face with a tinge of red on her cheeks made her look beautiful. And streetlight near us showered it's rays all above her making her look like a doll in the night. I took a deep breath. I started. "When you came to my life, I was recovering from my past. You came like a gentle breeze. We started as friends.  It took me months to accept that you like me too. I was insecure throughout our relationship, I still am. I don't even know what you see in me. But I am lucky that you see me. I want to be this lucky everyday for the rest of my life. I don't know what I did to deserve you. I ill-treated you before but still then you accepted me. If I could go back I would change everything in a heartbeat. That's why I want to bound you to me forever. I love you so much I can't stay apart from you anymore. Miss Luna Lovegood, will you make me the happiest man alive?" My voice wavered at the end. I looked around and saw a little crowd had formed around us. But she was rooted at the stop. And then she teared up which changed to sobbing. And within seconds she got down on her knees and lunged at me. Hugging me. Repeating I love you over and over. I almost fell due to her sudden attack. But I was no longer nervous now. I was confident I would get a positive answer. Then she looked at me and said. "Now give me the ring I answered didn't I " I shook my head no. She only told me that she loves me. "I didn't I really didn't" she said and laughed still sniffling. "Yes Draco, Hell yes now let me wear that damn ring" she shouted. Making everyone laugh. I took the ring from the box and slid it in her ring finger. We both were now seated at the footpath but we didn't cared. She lunged at me again hugging me.

The crowd clapped at the affectionate display. I felt my cheeks heating up but that didn't stopped me from kissing her.

When we arrived at our shared flat it's almost midnight. I quickly fire called my mother and gave her the news. They were ecstatic. I changed my clothes and waited for her to come to bed. She had directly went to shower after coming back. I don't know what was taking so long. But when she came my breath hitched. She wore nothing expect a see through white shirt. She smiled at me which was enough to seduce me. I know what she was trying to do. But I wasn't complaining. I pulled her towards me and whispered in her ear "Its gonna be a long night, really long"