CHAPTER 1 (Don't leave)

"Why are you here?! Shouldn't you be with Jisoo instead?!"

I pouted in anger. I feel like tearing up because of his harsh words again.
His dark and angry eyes darted on me

"Now look at what happened to you!" He again scolded me.

"If you don't like what you're doing then don't do it! Do not shout at me when im just right infront of you!" I fired back.

I cannot take his harshness anymore!
But i guess it didn't help with our situation.

I just want to play around here but I end up hurting my knees. I could see my knees turning violet and bleeding a bit.

"Really? You think you can walk back home with this? Fine let's see, go home alone!"

He then walk away leaving me alone sitting on this swing. I bit my lower lip as his body were no longer visible in my eyes.

He did really left me...

I shouldn't have shout on him knowing his temper sure he won't mind leaving me here alone wounded.

I cried as i realized that i left my phone at home. Now how should i ask for a help!

His word enchoed in my head.
His right i should have been with Jisoo unnie...

But i just want to have a talk with him... I should have known that he'll never listen to any of my words.

Such a bad person! Is he even my cousin?! How could he just left me in this situation?!

What should I expect anyways? We weren't good to eachother we just go fight every single day with such things which I don't know why we fight about it.

Now i need to wait for unnie to find me. But how would she know that im here?

Stupid Chaeng!

Im only 8 years old! How will i fight when someone kidnapped me?! And my legs...

I looked up the sky... Its getting dark already. And im starting to get scared
I hugged myself as i felt the coldness. Im getting hungry and sleepy too!

My tears started to fall again. I couldn't move my leg cause it's too painful.

I closed my eyes praying for some people to help me get home. Just then i felt a hand touched my feet.

I opened my eyes in surprised. I calmed myself as i saw that it's just him and not some unknown person

His brow where on frowned as he continued taking my shoes off.
He put my shoes aside and now his holding a bottle of water.

I watch as he pur it on my knees cleaning the blood with it. Next thing i know is my knees is fully covered already.

He stand up and faced me. I watch how he take off his jacket and put it on my shoulders covering my shaking body.

"i thought you can go home alone? What's taking you back?" He asked clearly mocking me.

"And here i thought you don't care if i die here"

His eyes darken and darted on me again. I got scared of it for a sudden moment. Why is he like this.

Now i regret saying that to the thought of he might get mad again and leave me here again.

"I wish i could" he said before he showed me his back. I was confused for a moment.

"Hop on now Chaeyoung!" His voice slightly raised making me go and hop on his back quickly.

"Hold on tight" he said.

I hesitate to put my arms around his neck. But i still did. I heard him grunts. Did I do wrong.