Chapter 3

Using my new God powers I cleaned up the city and captured every gang.

Suddenly another ball of light fell into the city. Using Hermes' sensing ability, I could see that it was a woman with long blonde hair. She was screaming as her body created a crater in the middle of Market Street.

As I flew to her, another figure flew down to the woman.

"Death Ray!"

A pulse of energy rips through the air.
The woman was hit with the beam in her chest as she screamed in pain.

"It's over Aphrodite! Give up the philosophers stone! Lilith wants it now!"

Just as I finally landed on the street, I heard the woman shout "Never!"

"That's Ares," said Hermes, "He was my brother but now he betrayed our family because Lilith promised him a lot of power."

I decided to sneak attack Ares while his back was turned.

I hit Ares with a jump kick to the back of his head and knocked him down. Then I jumped up into the air and prepared to stomp on him but Ares moved out of the way.

"Who in the hell are you?" Ares snarled at me.

"Hermes, is he one of them?" I heard Aphrodite speak telepathically to Hermes.

"Yes Aphrodite, he is."

"Let her go." I growled at Ares.

"And if I refuse?" said Ares.

Just then Aphrodite held up a large diamond shaped stone.

"That must be the philosophers stone." I thought.

A beautiful light covered my body.

"Philosophers stone," cried Aphrodite, "Give the power to the young one."

I raised my fists into a cross in front of chest and begin to focus on building up energy as I fists began to glow again. It was time for me to unleash a new technique.

"Fierce..."

Then I lowered my glowing fist at both sides of my hips.

"Bomb..."

He area was eliminated buy a bright white light.

He put my wrists together in front of me as I launched my ball of energy at Ares.

"Ha!"

Ares dodged the blast and the ball exploded into the wall of a building.

"Can't you blast any faster than that?" Ares taunted me.

I could hear people screaming in the streets as they watched.

I raised my fists into a cross in front of chest again.

"I won't miss this time. Fierce bomb Ha!"

This time when Ares dodged, I waved my hand to control the ball of energy like a remote controlled car.

The blast swung around and hit Ares in the back. He groaned in pain.

"I will destroy you!" Ares shouted "You are nothing but a child!"

Ares had much longer arms then me and he got the first punch. Bam! A right to the head and then one-two combos to the chest and head, occasionally taking the time to do an extra punch in one of the two areas.

His punches hurt me and felt like a hammer but I did not back down. I dodged his next punch and threw all of my strength into one mighty punch filled with energy.