First Term, First Day

Lily's P.O.V

My day usually starts with James waking me up with a soft kiss on my cheek or if I am taking time a cold water bucket. If that happens screaming and laughing comes from both sides and as we share a dorm being Head Girl and Head Boy we have a lot of fun. We started dating 3 months ago and I am quite liking it well anyways as I sat in my bed James came and I got up. 'Hey lils' 'Hi' I replied. We just got ready and after a bit snogging we went down to have breakfast. My BFFS, Marlene and Alice were sitting chewing on tomatoes and baked potatoes stuffing themselves while I went there James went to his Marauders: Sirius, just like his brother Remus, who is particularly nice and Peter, always busy and shy. We all chatted along and after the first bell we went to our respective classes I was with Remus and Marlene in Herbology where we were studying spiky bushes which had needles no one got hurt and we came back after that we all met in DADA where Professor Folicant were teaching us lumpwungs which were invisible creatures only visible to those who are able to battle their own fear and they had these little red horns which glowed. Professor told us the incantation 'Peresitis!'  they looked scary my fear was my family and friends lying down but my happy thought was me and marauders and Marlene and Alice all were pranking in heaven. I saw the lumpwungs and saw their red horn turned pinkish purplish. 'Very well Miss Evans that was quite accurate although the horn should turn lilac it has turned purple although well done. All of you also try and, remember when you are thinking of the nice part forget about sadness ok go!' 'Peresitis!' everyone shouted and loads of laughs, oohs, aahs, screams filled the classroom and once the class was over it was head boy-girl meeting I couldn't be more happy what a jovial day! 

Also this is me; my drawing:

Ps. I am 13 and found this on google anyways gonna update soon byeee