Chapter II:The Report of the death and 30 years later

William was now trapped inside the spring bonnie suit. Dead. When suddenly,a man was walking by the pizzeria of Fazbear's Fright. The man felt like part of the wall was fake,he kicked it open. He sees William's corpse in the Suit. He reports it.
-timelapse to the autopsy report-
The autopsy report was a springlock failure. The springlocks punctured William's throat. It alao punctured his legs. Oh no.
-timelapse 30 years later-
The hospital was abandoned at that time. It was broken down. But,William had arisen. He is now called "Speingtrap". Springtrap had arisen from the destruction of the hospital he walked out,only to see people. Some of them he recognizes. Those were his friends before all of this. Some were just randoms. He begun walking. People were afraid and ran from Springtrap. (What would u expect its a zombie rabbit killer) Springtrap sensed his friends were talking about his death,as his friends were sadly walking. Frowning that they're friend is..dead. Springtrap walked up to them. One of his friends said "who the heck are you?!". But before their question was answered,Springtrap came into the darkness. They did not notice.