Chapter 2💚

~jasmine~ POV
Aliyah ass tripping she just now getting in the shower knowing bout the time she get out the shower all the fine niggas gonna be gone.

"Liyah" as I screamed her name while sitting on the bed.

"What " she yelled back with a attitude

" don't catch a damn attitude with me it's your fault we should've been left by now" as I said while sliding down on the floor with my arms crossed.

As I'm laying on the floor I heard the bathroom door open and Liyah came out with a towel wrapped around her.

" what you staring at me for gay ass " as she chuckled

" girl don't nobody want yo flat booty ass" as I said while rolling my eyes at her playfully.

" I bet yo daddy like it" she said as she laugh and went in the closet to go changed.

"Eww yo little nasty ass chasing after old people and if he do like it he gay for liking a little boy" I said laughing

"Girl fuck you " she said while chuckling in the closet.

I heard a car door slammed from outside I looked out the window to see who it was and you wouldn't believe who I see

Shrimp dick Jaylen

Jaylen was me and Liyah best friend he gets on my damn nerves we barely get along with each other and we always fuss but he was always protective over us.

"Wassup shrimp dick Jaylen" I said while laughing

I only call him that cause ik it would make him mad.

" oh it's yo ass" as he said while mugging me up and down.

" we're Liyah at tell her we need to go before we be late on our first day in school"

" her ass in the closet getting dress she taking to damn long "

" fuck both of y'all bitches" as Liyah said while walking out the closet.

Chapter 3

_____________ Liyah POV__________

"Fuck both of y'all bitches" as I said while pointing my middle finger at both of them.

" bout time it took you 50 years to get dressed" jasmine said while laughing.

" you look beautiful today liyah" Jaylen said while looking at me up and down.

"Thank you Jaylen" I said while putting my hair in a bun.

" well damn Jaylen you didn't say I look beautiful tf" jasmine said while mugging Jaylen.

" oh my my bad jasmine"

" you look like a while damn man today " he said while smirking .

" and I -opp" I said while laughing from the bathroom.

Jasmine just smiled and before I knew it I turn around I hear a loud a SMACK!! From behind me.

I turn around I seen Jaylen on the ground holding his face while jasmine just doing his shit in I was finna let them fight but we got school.

Are y'all enjoying the story ?

ik the chapters are short but I'm lazy ash lmao

(NOT PROOFREAD)