Lauren, I have an idea

"Look Samuel, I am leaving."

"I love you Ren. But am I selfish if I want to have you near me? Paris is on the other side of the world. New York isn't close, but its closer then Paris."

"You have to let me go. As soon as you finish school, I will pay for your ticket and you will be comming to me and live in Paris. But until then, stay at school and do homework! Kiss mom and dad and nona for me, and tell them that I will miss them, no matter what."

Lauren finished call.

Lauren really did love them. But she didn't want to go to medical school, but fashion school instead. From Dallas, Texas she moved to New York and in last 2 years, her mother called 2 times, and her father didn't bother to call , not even once. But her brother did eveything to stay in touch with his sister. He is the only one that knows she is leaving for Paris.

As the airplane was flying through the cloudy sky, Lauren pressed her face against the small window, her eyes wide "I am really doing this.." Paris, the city of dreams, was about to become her new home, her gateway to a better future. 

Lauren, a aspiring model who had decided to leave behind the streets of New York in search of greater opportunities. Modeling had been her passion since she could remember, and she had spent countless hours working on her skills, fake runways in her bedroom, and studying the works of iconic fashion photographers. 

New York had provided her with some success, but her ambition pushed her to go to fashion capital of the world—Paris.

She had spent months perfecting her portfolio, carefully selecting the best images. She had researched the top agencies and the main designers in the fashion industry. And at the end, one of the biggest managers in the world, came to her at event in New York and made her sign with him.

The plane was on the land. She didn't know where to go so she stopped some mid 20's girls and guys. "Um, bonjour, um, ce-"

"Mcdonalds is right, Mona Lisa is left, good coffe and croissant's are in upper town and stay away from the guys masked in black with guns. Don't speak french, stick to english. Good visit!" one of them said and they all wallked away laughing.

Wow thanks for nothing.

Lauren stepped in the biggest streets of Paris, feeling a mixture of happy and nervous energy. She knew that this was her chance to shine, to prove to herself and the world that she had what it took to be a top model. 

After 31 minute's of walking in circle, Lauren stepped into the Parisian café. She nervously scanned the room, searching for the man who held the key to her dreams. Her heart pounded with excitement as her eyes fell upon a tall, impeccably dressed gentleman seated at a corner table. It had to be him—her new Parisian manager.

With a deep breath, Lauren approached the table and gave him her hand. "Bonjour, I'm Lauren," she said, her voice shaking with a touch of American accent. "You must be my manager."

The man's warm smile reassured her. "Bienvenue à Paris, Lauren," he replied, his voice rich with a French accent. "I'm Philippe, your manager. Please, have a seat."

Lauren settled into the chair across from Philippe. She couldn't help but admire his appearance, his styled hair, and the air of confidence that seemed to surround him.

Philippe leaned forward, "Lauren, I've been following your career closely, and I must say, you have immense potential," he began. "But to truly thrive in the world of modeling, you need more than just a pretty face. You need a vision, a unique selling point that sets you apart from the rest. You need to be alcohol in coctail. To be the best of the best." 

Lauren nodded, "Look, Philippe, I want to make a lasting impression and establish myself as a top model. What do you have in mind?"

"Oh dear, I have an extraordinary opportunity for you," Philippe began, his voice smooth "We have made an intriguing offer to a certain someone who could change your whole career."

"Who is it? What offer did you make?" Lauren asked. This is her moment.

Philippe flashed a smile, "It's none other than Maya Serewie, Kylian Mbappé's , the world-renowned football superstar's manager. And she has expressed an interest in collaborating with you."

Lauren's eyes widened. Kylian Mbappé was not only an incredibly talented football player but also a global icon.

"Collaborating? How exactly?" Lauren asked, her voice tinged with skepticism. "Like photoshooting? Because that will be amazing. He is really nice looking and-"

Philippe leaned back in his chair, his expression growing more serious. "Well, she wants you two to enter into a fake dating arrangement. It would be a good move to make both of your profiles better and get lots of media attention."

 Wow. That was not what she expeccted at all. The idea of a fake relationship didn't feel good to her. She had always base her career of confidence and talent and not of media attraction.

"But," Lauren hesitated, "isn't this just acting? I don't want to be known for a made up relationship. I want my success to be genuine."

Philippe leaned forward, his voice filled with conviction. "We must consider the power of public. This collaboration would allow you to showcase your talents while gaining exposure on a global scale. It's an opportunity that could launch your career to new heights."

"I appreciate your belief in me and your desire to see me succeed," Lauren began slowly, "Although the idea of doesn't really sit well with me, If this collaboration can help me show my abilities and open doors for me, then I'm willing to give it a chance."

Philippe's face broke into a smile, "That's the spirit!"  

Lauren nodded. "Now, I have to go to my apartmant, my driver is here. See you tommorow?"

"Yes. Be at my office at 9:30. Don't be late. Kylian and Miss. Serewie will be there as well as some other people. You better make me look good in front of them."

"Don't worry. I'm so ready for my career to start" said Lauren entering car.

Little did she know that her decision would set her on a path towards self-discovery, testing her boundaries, and ultimately shaping the woman she was destined to become.