11

Youngjin's POV

" Hurry up! Why do you even carry such a big bag for? Are you going to- " Jaehyun have been rushing me like a nagging old woman.

I glared at him, " Shut up, will you? "

" Hey, hey that's not the right way to talk to your sibling. " Sangyeon said and I groaned.

We placed our baggage in the boot of the car before getting in. " I thought I'd finally have the chance to escape you. " Jaehyun said.

I shot him a smile, " It's your pleasure. "

Sangyeon smiled, " Enjoy your trip to Jeju, I heard there used to be a massacre in the 1900s so many- " I shushed up.

" Just a word of advice, don't get too close to the water at night. " Jaehyun smacked his head, telling him to shut up.

I swear Sangyeon is sadistic.

He likes seeing us get all scared because of horror stories. Suddenly he took out two lunch boxes, " I made some rice balls but there's extras so here you go, rascals. "

Jaehyun hugged Sangyeon from the back, " Thanks brother, love you. " I gagged seeing this sight of them.

" I'm driving! " Sangyeon said as he tired to get Jaehyun off of him.

Soon, we've reached the airport. " Hey, where's the Younghoon guy? " He whispered to Jaehyun but I heard. I smacked Jaehyun on the head.

" Did you tell him? " He shrugged.

Sangyeon urged me to come closer, " I saw Jaehyun texting this girl called Won Yeonsoo, you can try to find her. " He whispered.

I nod with a smirk. We got off the car, " Bye my precious baby siblings! Stay safe and I love you guys! " He wind down the window just to embarrass us.

People around us started laughing. Jaehyun and I covered our faces as we ran into the airport.

We were split according to our groups. " Youngjin! " I heard a familiar voice and I turned to see Younghoon running towards me with his bag pack.

" Hi! I'm Younghoon. " He said hi to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun looked over at me and then at Younghoon, he gave him a pat on the shoulder, " I don't know what you see in her but I pity you. " I kicked his shin and he winced in pain.

" This will be your life if you date her. " I smacked him on the back.

I walked over to Soyeon who's chatting happily with Wooseok, " Hey is there a Won Yeonsoo in your class? " I asked Wooseok and he nodded.

He points towards a girl with really delicate features. She seemed like someone with really cute personality, " Why? Do you know her? " Soyeon asked and I shook my head.

" Enjoy your time together. " I teased them and they were blushing so hard.

I went back to my group to see Jieun and Younghoon chatting while laughing at the same time. " Oh, you got that sweater too. " I point at the sweater that Jieun is wearing.

" You got it for yourself too? " Younghoon asked and Jieun nodded.

" I think it looks cute so I got it too. " I bit my lips as I nodded.

Jaehyun's POV

I looked over at Youngjin who seemed really awkward. " Where did you get that sweater from? " I asked, trying to join in the conversation.

" K-Kenzo? " The jieun replied.

I nod, " Will you get me a Kenzo sweater too? I mean since you got a friend that. " I said and she furrowed her brows.

" I don't even know you. " She replied.

" Oh my bad, I'm Jaehyun. Since you know me now, do I get a Kenzo sweater too? " She rolled her eyes at me.

Youngjin looked over at me, I told her to come over. I nudged her, " Beware of that barbaric woman. " She sneaked a laugh.

" Seriously though, it's pretty obvious that she have feelings for him. " I told her and I saw her staring at them while they are talking.

Let me tell you how I, professor Lee found out that she has feelings for him.

Firstly, you wouldn't buy a branded sweater for a guy especially if he's just a friend or a classmate that you just met not long ago.

Secondly, whenever she talks to him she would get all touchy. She would touch his wrist, his arm, his thigh, you name it.

Lastly, honestly you can see that she kinda have bad vibes with Youngjin. She chose to ask Youngjin out to choose a sweater for her boyfriend when she could have find other friends.

Kinda suspicious.

When we finally checked in, we were allowed to roam around the place as long as we get to the departure hall by 10:20AM.

" Let's get breakfast, do you want to join us? " Younghoon asked as he walked alongside with Youngjin.

I looked over at Jieun, " Is she joining? " I point at her and he nodded. She looked up at me with the most annoying gaze but I just shot her a smile.

" Then I'll go. " I said as I continued walking.

I know that if I don't go with them, Lee Youngjin is going to give in to that barbaric Jieun. " Can we eat ramen? " Jieun said in a cringe tone.

I rolled my eyes, " I hate ramen. "

" Since when? " Youngjin asked.

" Since now. Some barbaric person say she wants to eat it and it ruined my impression of ramen. " I said and I swear Younghoon cracked up a little.

In the end, we went for some toast.

Jieun was about to order the food with Younghoon and Youngjin when I stopped them. " I want to go and order it with Jieun. "

She turned to face me in shocked, " Let's go. " I said.

She followed behind me unwillingly. There's no way I will let her treat Youngjin like that, as much as I despise Youngjin too.

" What's your problem? " She asked as I stared at the menu. I chuckled coldly as I turned to face her.

" I should be asking you that. Why are you trying to tear Youngjin and Younghoon apart? " I raised my brows and she chuckled.

She leaned her face closer to mine, " You're pretty smart, aren't you? I admit, I like Younghoon. " I rolled my eyes.

" Do you really think he will like you just because you get him some branded sweater and talk to him? He's head over heels for Youngjin. " I scoffed.

Jieun shrugged, " I'm prettier than her. "

I clenched my fist, " Let me give you a word of advice and you better remember it before you say anymore bullshit. "

" No one can insults Lee Youngjin except me. "

27 Dec 2020