2

odessa zara poveda

i stood in front of my aunt's house as eliza stood beside me. it's 3am she will for sure kill me. "okay you stand right here okay?" i told eliza. she nodded her head. i let out a sigh as i walked up to the door knocking. the door opened but only a inch. "odessa que estas haciendo aqui" my tia rosi asked. her eyes widened as she looked at my clothes. "porque estas cubierto en sangre" the door was fully open as she looked at me shamefully. "por el amor de dios responde la pregunta odessa" she said frustrated. "lo hare, pero no pedo decirte aqui. vayamos adentro. pero tengo a alguien conmigo" i motioned eliza to come from behind me her small hand launched onto mine. my aunt looked down at her with wide eyes as she looked back at me. "que carajo odessa vienes a mi casa cubierta de sangre i luego enseñarme una niñita por el amor de dios que sucede contigo" my aunt hit her forehead harshly with her pointer finger. i looked around making sure no one was near. "la escuela me dio la tarea tuve que matar a alguien que hace de este mundo un infierno y maté a la pareja que violó a verónica no sabía que tenían una hija, pero créeme tía, no le hice nada a la niña. que su padre le hizo cosas tambien. ella no esta herida o algo" i said. my aunt sighed deeply rubbing her temple. "esa estúpida escuela tuya no te ensena nada mas que como haser estupideces. no se por que estas en esa escuela de todos modos puedes venir a vivir conmigo" my aunt mumbled. i gave her a sad smile. my aunt is alone. she wasn't as close to my parents as she was with me and my sister. her husband died and they never had kids. which left her alone in the house. "sabes que no puedo. la policía todavía esta tratando de encontrarme. y luego la pandilla tambien. además los dos no estarán seguros con una persona como you cerca" i said. my aunt nodded softly whipping her tears away that managed to slip away. "y la niña" she asked. "su nombre es eliza tiene 10 anos. quiero que tu la cuides. se que estas sola todos los días y siempre has querido tener hijos. la policía no intentara de encontrarla. la nina ni siquiera esta registrada como su hija" my aunt kneeld down in front of eliza putting her hand on her cheek. "sabes español" my aunt asked. eliza nodded. "quieres estar conmigo? podemos salir al parque. ir a comprarte bonitos vestidos para jugar a disfrazarte. oh, y podemos hornear i ver películas" my aunt beamed. "de verdad?" eliza broke out into a huge smile. my aunt nodded. now i kneeled down putting my hands on the sides eliza's head. i kissed her temple as i turned towards my aunt leaning in and kissing her forehead. "te amo tia" i mumbled. my aunt sighed deeply. "yo tambien te quiero" she said as she kissed the side of my head. i got up brushing my the dust off my knees. "tengo que irme, es tarde y la escuela es estricta sobre el toque de queda y no quiero tener problemas con el director" i said. my aunt stood up pulling my head in and kissing my head. "ten cuidado, no quiero perder a unaz en cuando" she said with eliza under her arm. "okay" i said with a small smile.

as i walked towards the school i saw marcus standing outside the door with a shocked face. i furrowed my eyebrows as i walked up to him. "um are you okay?" i asked. marcus shook his head. i turned my head to see at what he was looking up at. he was looking at the stairs that lead up to the graveyard. "she really is what you say she is" he muttered. my face scrunched up in confusion, "what do you mean". "maria" he whispered. marcus was really confusing me but when he said maria i could already tell where this was going. my eyebrows raised as marcus put his hands on my shoulder as he looked at me closely. "wait why are you covered in blood" he said slight disgust in his voice. i shrugged, "now tell me about maria, what did she do" i said. marcus pulled me in closer, "promise me you will at least let me finish what i have to say okay?" i let put a small okay as my lips formed a thin line. "she kissed me after she told me she set me up to kill chico" he said quickly. i nodded my head biting my lip in anger. anger bubbled in my blood as the thought, the picture of maria kissing him filled my mind. "that look in your eye is scary" marcus mumbled, but more to himself. i wanted nothing more but to kill maria. to fight her. and i am and i know exactly where she is. i broke free of marcus hold storming up the stairs that lead towards the graveyard. marcus screamed my name the whole way up. maria needs to know she can't mess with me anymore. i slammed the door open running up to maria. i threw a punch knocking her down. she started up at me in shook. "come on get up. fight back you stupid fucking bitch" i screamed. maria stood up throwing a punch back. i let out a small grunt as my nose cracked from the hard impact. she tried to throw another punch but she missed making her fall to the floor. i laughed at her stupidity. i straddled her lap as i began punching her repeatedly. i was dragged away by marcus. standing me up i tried to brake lose but marcus hold was too strong. "whats your fucking problem" maria asked holding her nose. fresh new blood on mine and her clothes. "you are my fucing problem maria. telling marcus to join your stupid fucking gang to get closer to me. tu puta madre no sirve. did you forget i never was part of soto. you wanted him your gang to get to know you not me. you set up marcus to kill chico and then fucking kiss him. your a fucking slut. you hear me maria, a fucking puta" maria broke free from billy's hold reaching for her back pocket. i elbowed marcus making him groan in pain letting me go. i let out a chuckle as she put her blades up to my neck. she looked at me with a startled face as i kept on laughing. my hand went up gripping a single blade holding it closer to my neck. "come on maria. kill me. then maybe you won't be known as a fucking slut. you always take away the boys i want, but not anymore" she tried pulling away her pericon but i kept a tight grip on the blade. i felt the knife pearce my skin as blood trickled down my chest. "come on maria. don't be a pussy. kill me" i said. she finally pulled the blade away slitting my hand open. "your fucking crazy" maria hissed. i let out a stiff laugh tracing my fingers through the blood sipping from the small cut on my neck licking it. "maybe" i shrugged. i walked up maria putting my hand tightly around her throat. after a few seconds of her trying to push my hand away she started gasping for air. "stay in your lane maria or i will kill you. im tired of your shit" i said intimidatingly.