New Girl

Dani's POV
"Don't worry mom, I'll be fine. Besides dad and Kelly are here" reassured my concerned mother on the other line of the phone. "I know sweetheart, it's just" sigh "It's just I miss you so much," said Vivian with a sad tone of her voice.

"And I miss you too, mom. Don't worry I'll try to visit you whenever I can, I love you so much" I smiled with glee. "I love you too, stay safe and listen to your father", "I will, bye mom" as I bid my mom goodbye with a calm tone of my voice. "Bye"

*End Call*

*Time skip to Palmwoods"*

I looked out the window and saw that we have arrived at the Palmwoods. "Are you ready for this Coby?" asked my puppy, Coby, as he barked with joy. The driver, Marcus, opened the car door for us and said, "Welcome to Palmwoods, Ms. Rose, and Mr. Coby."

"Thank you, Marcus, you have been such a great help to us." "You're welcome, Ms. Rose. Would you like me to take your bags for you?" as he opened the trunk. "No thank you, Marcus. I think we can take it from here" as I took the bags from the limo.

Marcus closes the trunk and gets in the limo and says "Alright, Ms. Rose...and Ms. Rose", I turned around and said, "Yes?". "Good luck" Marcus smiled at me, I smiled at him back in return and said, "Thank you again, Marcus and I hope to see you soon."

"Me too, Ms. Rose" he smiled as he drove away, I smiled as I looked at the entrance and I looked back at Coby and said, "C'mon, Coby. This is the start of our new adventure", then Coby barked as we started our new life in L.A.

3rd POV
The four dogs were hanging out nearby the pool with their sunglasses on, conversing with one another. "What time is it?" Kendall asked with a smirk on his face. "It's girl time" the other guys replied together smiling at each other, as they stood up and looked to their left seeing the Jennifers walk by.

"Talk to us when you get in the top 10" the long brunette hair Jennifer said shaking her head to the boys. "But not before" the short curly hair Jennifer replied as she rolled her eyes under her sunglasses. Making all of the Jennifers walk away from the dorks.

Camille approached Kendall out of nowhere and slapped his face. "How could you? With my mom in the hospital, and my huge fight with my best friend, and my zit?" Camille plays the dramatic actress she is.

"Degrassi audition?" the boys called out, "Wish me luck" Camille slapped Kendall in the face once more before leaving. "Ow," Kendall said, "Simms twins" Carlos shouted as he gasped when he saw them. James stopped Carlos before he could walk towards them and said, "Too risky. They get pretty upset if you get their names wrong."

Carlos didn't care as he took the risk and puts on his helmet, and jumps in front of the Simms twins before they could walk away. "Hello ladies," he said as he smirked at the twins, "What's my name?" Sandy asked smirking over at a dumbfounded Carlos knowing that he will get it wrong.

"Uh," he thought about it for a moment while making his best friends get nervous knowing that he would get it wrong. "Mandy?" Carlos asked with a questionable look on his face if his answer was right.

The twins growled at him as they got mad at him and threw him into the pool. "Sandy" the rest of the boys stated with a realization on their faces, as the twins walked away with annoyance on their faces. The boys took their seats and took off their glasses with a sigh then Kendall asked, "Why can't there be a nice, sweet, nice girl at the Palmwoods?"

"Somebody not crazy or stuck up, that's still really hot" James added his idea about a girl. "From Minnesota, like us" Logan guessed as the boys agreed with his idea too. "Well, it's not Minnesota" Bitters walked in with a blonde girl and her puppy following closely behind her.