Telling Jonah

Jonah
It's now 5:30pm and the girls are staying here tonight, me and y/n are currently sat on my bed and she look really nervous.
Jonah: hey, it's okay. Take your time
Y/n: so, when I went to talk to Daniel we talked about everything and he doesn't want me to date you incase I get hurt. He wants us to still be friends but I can't. I can't look at you everyday and see how you are because the feelings will come back *we were both crying*
Jonah: I understand what your saying, just know I will never love you and I will never stop *We kiss and hug but then she leaves to go downstairs, I just sit on my bed and cry*

Y/N
I go downstairs and Anna pulls me into a hug, I sit down next to Daniel and Franny. A few minutes later whilst we were watching the movie Jonah comes downstairs with red puffy eyes.
Daniel: I'm sorry *whispering*
Y/n: it's okay *whispering* right let's order food should we
Anna: you sure?
Y/n: yeah *I look over to Jonah and put my head down and we oder*

Jonah
It's now 11:25pm and everyone except y/n is asleep in front of the tv. I get up and go into the kitchen but y/n follows me.
Y/n: I'm sorry I did that
Jonah: it's okay, you did what you had to do
Y/n: no, this is what I have to do

Smut warning ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She kissed me and I kissed back, I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I took her to my room and locked the door, soon enough our clothes were all over the floor and y/n was begging for me. I slid on a condom and pushed into y/n, she moaned loud a couple of times so I put my hand over her mouth to make sure she doesn't wake anyone up. Y/n rolled us over so she's now on top of me, I massage her left boob and put me other hand on her waist. I turned us back over and after a while y/n gripped on the bed sheets.
Y/n: Jo, I-I'm gonna
Jonah: m-me too *We got came and laid on the bed catching our breath*
Jonah: will you be my girlfriend?
Y/n: I would love too. We have to keep it a secret because of Daniel
Jonah: okay *I gave her a kiss on the head and we got our clothes back on and y/n went over to her old bed and I unlocked the door*