013; taste like strawberries

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ZACH KNOCKED ON THE DOOR TO ANIELA'S APARTMENT, incredibly nervous. Sure yeah they had FaceTimed, and talked to each other, but seeing each other in person was a completely different story.

He was scared he was going to say something overly stupid or idiotic and push her away. He could tell the girl had some baggage that she hadn't shared, and he didn't want to accidentally say something that could trigger another.

He was just worried in general.

Zach has been so used to the same friend group that they already knew how he was. They knew when he was joking and they knew when he was being serious. They never usually judged him for dumb decisions he made, they just helped him through them.

Well now it was different because of jonah and corbyn not agreeing with him being friends with aniela. He didnt really care though because it was his life, which meant he had nothing to feel guilty for. If he wanted to be friends with aniela he had every right to, jonah and corbyn couldn't do anything about it.

Aniela was in her room when she heard the knock. She knew it was probably Zach there first, being as he texted her ten minutes before saying that he was on his way.

The girl herself didn't know how to feel. She didn't know if she should be nervous or excited. Zach had easily become a close friend in the two and a half weeks they had been speaking, but only because she didn't really have that many people in that category.

Really the only person was Maddy, because they had grown up together. Aniela and maddy were inseparable because it was like maddy was aniela's rock. Maddy was there for her for everything, and maddy appreciated that more than anything honestly.

But when Zach stepped into the picture, it also clarified things. She shouldn't be so closed of to the world and only speak to one person. She was starting to feel a certain trust for Zach forming because  of all the time the two of them were spending just on the phone with one another.

Aniela was really hoping it was a good thing. She didn't want to screw things up with him because Zach genuinely seemed like a good guy. Though aniela didn't really trust her own judgment anymore.