LilNinjaCookies

You made me laugh when nobody else could. I love the way when you make silly faces but it hurts me to see you put a fake smile on your face. I can't stand it sometimes  when you cry out of nowhere. I see how you put others first  and try your best to make up for your lost time. To me your like my little sis someone who I would protect with my life. I see how you put your self down within your thoughts. I can't believe how long you stayed with me and bare the pain.

You sigh with a sadden look upon your face. Why must you be so independent when you know you can always come to me. You are so important to me and you still don't see. I always have been there but you won't let me be your shoulder to lean on even when you lose all hope. Your dark blue eyes seem to gaze over whenever your in deep thought yet your cheeks redden when I snap you out of thought.

But I will never leave your side even if you tell me to go away. You're the best thing that has entered my life. I won't amount to anything if you don't want me to. But know this one day I won't hide my feelings anymore even if you don't want me to. You have made so many fall for you and you haven't even noticed but soon you will.

*just so you know this is for the person on the cover*