CHAPTER 28

LISA's POV

Lindon and I are walking on the hallway to go into our next class. "Lindon!" someone called out so we both look infront.

"Oh, Mina" Lindon stated and the girl run towards him. "Are you going to your next class?" Mina asked and I just stand by on the side, letting them talk.

"Yes, I'm with Lisa." she look at me and bowed at me which I do the same.

"Oh by the way this is Mina, my girlfriend. She's from different class so I haven't introduced her to you" oh, Lindon has a girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lindon's seatmate." I offered a handshake which she quickly accepted it.

"And I thought you know her cause she's a friend of Tzuyu, close friend" omg, poor her.

She's been friends with a- ok I'll stop here.

"Nice to meet you too. Oh, I better get going because I'm getting late. See you later babe" she run away as she was rushing for her next class.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a girlfriend huh?" I teasingly asked and he just shyly smiled.

-

I was waiting for Lindon in here at the parking lot because he texted me to wait in here. He's just going to get something.

"Let's go!" I heard someone said and I saw the girls who are running towards me. "W-What are you-" I was cut off when they push me inside the car.

"What are you doing?!" I asked annoyingly and I look at the driver. It's Taehyung. "Stop the car, now!" I demanded cause I can't let Lindon wait for me.

"Don't stop" Jennie also demanded to her boyfriend. "Oh gosh! What is this nonsense? I told you Lindon and I are-" I was cut off when Rosè shut my mouth up with her hands.

"We know so shut up. Just text him that you can't go! We can't be late or Tzuyu will catch up" Jisoo said and I just push Rosè's hand from my mouth.

"Alright just let me go!" I replied as I make myself comfortable. I took my phone out and texted Lindon that I can't come.

-

We arrived at the club and the others are now in here. "Mission accomplished!" J-Hope exclaimed that makes me confused.

What mission?

I sat down on the corner and we are here in a private room by the way. "Jennie, are you allowed to drink?" I asked and she just shrugged.