Chapter 32|| Ice cream||

Cass P.O.V

We pull up in an affordable ice cream shop and walk towards it. My hand finds its way to Ashton's. Our fingers intertwined and I look up to find him blushing.

We buy the ice cream and sit outside to eat. "Okay so I'm seriously going with you guys?" I ask licking the ice cream cone.

"Yes, sherlock." Micheal mocks.

"Oh wow." I roll my eyes.

A couple minutes later, two girls come up to us nearly screaming their ass off. "Can we get a picture?! We're huge fans!!" A tall girl asks.

I look at the boys and they're all nodding. I felt like an outcast watching them take pictures with fans. I might as well get used to it. Oh well.

They leave giggling uncontrollably as I finish my ice cream. "I'm gonna have to get used to that now." I break the silence.

"I know, sorry it sucks." Ashton says.

"It's alright." I say smiling.

"At least your shit is together than them!" Calum says joking around.

I laugh and basically do nothing but watch them eat. Luke gets some ice cream on his nose and quickly gets a napkin. I could tell he didn't want anyone to see. I did however and it was funny.

I feel some eyes on my and I awkwardly look around. It's Ashton. The boys are already making small talk so I decide to talk to Ashton without getting interrupted.

"Hi there." I smile.

"Hey." He replies giggling

"Fans huh?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"This is awkward. Wait, promise me that you'll keep our relationship a secret." I say playing with my fingers.

"Why would I need to keep it a secret? " He asks.

"I love you and all but what if the fans don't like that. I don't want you to get hate."

"They'll love you. Cass, I won't tell anyone what it was like dating you before we got famous."

"Thanks."

I smile spread on our faces and we giggled like drunk adults. We finish and walk to the car. We sit in the same order and drive home. Out of no where, a sudden thought pops into my head.

Denise.

I'm going to end up leaving her. How am I going to tell her? My eyes widen and my heart beat increases. "Cass? You okay?" Ashton asks taking me away from my thoughts.

"Kinda." I say taking a deep breath.

"I'm not buying it. Really, what's up?" He asks.

"Denise. I completely forgot I'd be leaving her." I reply turning oven to look at him.

"But are you going to tell her?" He asks.

"I am, I just don't know how."

"Go over to her house and just hang out. You should spent a couple days with her before we leave." His advice was amazing.

When we got back I did exactly what he said.