the words i love you in replace

warning, graphic depictions of violence.

proceed at your own risk <3

Time went by and the band got tired. After all, it was past midnight at that point. Julie and Luke had been dancing together for hours, Reggie and Flynn were seen kissing in private, and Alex was meeting some people who liked his drum skills while he stuffed the fruit salad in his face. They were pretty busy and had a lot of fun. But, like all good things, they come to an end.

Reggie was close to passing out from drinking so much of the "punch." Alex, being the caring person he is, rushed over to help him to the limo. Julie and Luke went over to Flynn to say their goodbyes.

"Your party was dope, Flynn," Luke told her. "Everything I do is dope," Flynn joked, flipping her hair. Julie smiled and rolled her eyes, the smile fading when she sees something dark pass the window outside.

"Did you guys see that?" Julie asked, her eyes not leaving the window. Luke looked concerned and Flynn just looked plain confused. Best friends are always confused with each other. "See what, Jules?" Luke asked.

"Did your therapist give you meds I don't know about?" Flynn asked, drinking her drink.

"Something by the window," Julie said, still staring. 

"It's probably a tree branch or something. Come on, we gotta go, Jules," Luke said, gently tugging on her arm. Julie sighed and shook it out of her mind.

She hugged Flynn goodbye, "Bye hoe."

"Bye bitch."

Luke watched them with a face that looked like a confused child, "Wow. Friendship at its finest." He said sarcastically.

"Friendship? That's funny, I don't even like her," Flynn joked.

"I don't know why I even came here. Your parties are shit anyway," Julie joked in return.

"Well alright, Monica and Rachel. We gotta get going," Luke said, separating them while laughing softly.

Julie and Flynn both laughed and waved goodbye. A couple of people tried to get photos of Julie and Luke, so they stopped for a little while to meet some people. They tried to get out as soon as they could, though. Julie has a Hispanic aunt with a lot of shoes and it was past her curfew. You can do the equation.

They got into the limo. Reggie was fast asleep and Alex was sitting by the window. Julie took a seat next to the lonely Alex. The seats were long and huge so Julie had all the space in the world to cuddle him and make him look happier. Julie laid down with her head in Alex's lap, making him smile.

"Aw, hey," He giggled.

"How you doin'?" Julie said in a Joey Tribbiani accent from Friends.

Alex laughed and played with her hair, "Not bad, Joey. How 'bout you?"