꧁3꧂

"I can see, she definitely hates you

"I can see, she definitely hates you." Remus joked, chuckling until he realised Sirius still didn't have lips. He flicked his wand making his lips appear again and his eyes roll.

"Why does she hate you so much?" Peter asked, getting up from the pitch which had stained the back of his shirt green and hair fill with grass. Sirius shrugged his shoulders, watching as the pair walked away. "But I am certain she is going to pay."

Remus face planted his head into his hands, shaking his head at the boy who posed like he was in a dramatic movie. James clapped, impressed by Sirius's dramatic line which he preformed so well. "Hey if this auror thing doesn't work out, please be an actor." James chuckled, placing his hands on Sirius's shoulder, also watching the two Slytherins as they walked off.

                                        ༒
Leta awoke the the sound of her owl tapping on the window. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up, rolling her eyes at the owl which contained to tap on the glass. "I'm coming, geez."

She opened the window and took the letter which was tied around the owls leg, put it down on the desk and send the owl back to then Owlery. She glanced at the clock to see she only had a few minutes until breakfast was finished. She ran out to get ready, leaving the letter on the desk.

Leta brushed her dark hair, pushing it behind her shoulders as she hurried around her dorm for her uniform. Using fear, she got a room to herself and she was very happy with herself when she found that out. However she wasn't that horrible, if someone had a argument with their dorm mate she would allow them to sleep in that room instead of on the couch.

She tied the emerald tie around her neck, pulled down her collar and her skirt. She pulled her cloak over her shoulder then made her way to the Great Hall for breakfast.

                                      ༒
She rushed into the Great Hall, just being able to grab a slice of toast before it disappeared off the table. She sat on the bench, her legs facing the Gryffindor table where she noticed James with a large, purple bruise on his chin and a cut on his lip.

She looked around in thought, swallowed the last bits of her toast and got up. She made her way to the Marauders with a mischievous smirk on her face which Lily Evans notices but chose not to tell the boys.

"That looks like it hurt Potter. Who did that?" She asked slyly, ignoring the looks James gave her. He clenched his jaw which made him flinch in pain again. "Go away Lestrange." Sirius spat her name in her face which didn't make the girl jump like her hope.

She continued to look straight as she wiped her cheek and flicked it away, then slowly turning her head to look at Sirius. "Ahh Sirius, didn't see you there." She said, sitting down beside him and pulling up her thigh-high socks. "I was hoping to see you today." She continued, now bending down to tie the laces of her black boots. "I really hoped your beauty would spread to me." Now she was sat up, using her hands to dramatically wipe her cheeks with her eyes closed as if his beauty spread to her face.

"Maybe it would make you less ugly." He shot back, feeling proud of his remark which only to unimpressed the Slytherin. With a roll of her eyes, she left the table and strikes out of the Great Hall, turning around at the end and winking at the boys before turning the corner.

                                       ༒
"Very good clap back there Sirius." Remus said sarcastically, wiping his mouth as he swung his legs out from under the table. "Thank you". Remus rolled his eyes as Sirius bowed to him.

"Why do people think she is fit?" James asked, also swinging his legs from under the table and standing up, pulling down his jumper and pushing his hand through his hair.

"You really think she is ugly?" Peter asked, following the boys who walked out the Great Hall, his steps becoming quicker as the boys walked in front of him. "I think she is pretty." He said sheepishly, his cheeks going red slightly.

"She hexed you!" Sirius exclaimed, stopping and looking at his friend in shock. "But it was kinda hot." He replied, his face going even redder as he fiddled with his fingers.

"If you like her so much, you date her!" James said, rolling his eyes before continuing to walk. "She is quite beautiful." Remus agreed which made Sirius let out a loud snort and James chuckle.

"I hope your joking."

                                        ༒
Leta walked into her first class of the term, Charms. She sat down at a empty desk at the back of the class, her usual seat. At the back of the classrooms was were you could usually find the Slytherin girl.

She put her books down on the table along with her ink and parchment. The seat beside her was empty so she propped her feet on the chair as she dipped her quill in the ink and began scratching on the paper.

Then her life became living hell when James Potter and Sirius Black walked through the door, their attention immediately going to Leta as they began walking towards her.

"Black, you sit here." The Professor pointed to a seat at the front of the class, noticing that the two boys were going to sit with each other. James let out a huff but Sirius hit his arm, nodding in the direction of Leta.

The smirk which faded form his face reappeared as he made his way to the Slytherin, a spring in his step. As he got everything out he looked at Leta who tried to avoid eye contact and instead looked at the books in the bookcase beside her.

"Is it looking any better?" He asked, pointing the deep bruise on his chin that Leta tried to ignore but failed and look closely at the mark which she had made on his face. "How that looks like it hurts. Good on me." She patted herself on the back with a smile which made James shake his head and let out a small chuckle.

"Oops." She straightened her book, knocking James's ink and spilling it all over the floor, splashing the poor Gryffindor who sat beside them on the next desk. James rolled his eyes as she bent down to pick up the ink bottle which had surprisingly not shattered.

"Was that on accident or purpose?" He asked as he stood back up and put the ink bottle back on the desk, then bending back down with parchment to clean up the mess. "You can decide." With that, she took out her wand and waved it, both watching as the mess cleaned up and his ink bottle was filled up again.