𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: ᴋɪꜱꜱ

Broke my arm real bad, got very ill, had uni exams but I'm back.

Read the previous chapter to remember what happened.
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Jack felt Thomas's hot breath as he close the distance between their faces. When their lips touched, Jack felt as a million butterflies exploded in her chest.

It was a soft kiss, full of feelings. Thomas moved his lips in a lovingly way while Jack stood there like a block of marble.

Not a word was needed, Thomas expressed all his love for Jack in that kiss. The way his plump lips moved against her more thin ones, the way his tongue tried to enter her mouth in a shy way, everything was a demostration of his love.

Thomas moved his hand to grab gently Jack's waist. She slightly arched her back and opened her eyes widely, still procesing what was happening.

It seems like Thomas's touch was enough to get her out of her dream, she started to move her lips in the same lovingly way Thomas was doing.

It was just a touch, a soft and sweet kiss that lasted bearely a few seconds.

When Thomas separated, he pressed his forehead against her, breathing heavily.

'I can't believe I've done that' He thought for himself still with his eyes close.

"Don't know how much time I've been wanting to do that" He said almost in a whisper.

"Yes?" Asked Jack in the same tone "I've been thinking of doing other things..." She whispered.

He still had his eyes closed and before he could open his mouht to ask, he felt how something crash into head and broke.

Thomas opened his eyes and took several clumsy steps back while he reach to touch the part of his head where the impact happened.

He raised his forehead when he felt hot liquid running down his fingers. With a shook expression he raised his gaze only to find an angry Jack with half a vase in hand, while the rest of the broken vase laid at her feet.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Thomas exclaimed, his brummie accent showing more that usual.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with you!" Jack shouted gesticulating with her hands "You think you have the right to treat me like rubish and then kiss me?" She laid her hands in her hips, still grabbing half of the vase "You think I'm a whore?"

"What? No" He asked incredulous. "You're serious?"

"Completly" She pointed him with the broken vase "And you better learn the leason or you'll get more from where this came from"

Thomas grabbed his cap and jacket in a rush "You spent to much time with Polly. It's starting to show up" He said before turning around to exit.

"You' wrong Mr. Shelby. I've spent too much time with you!" She screamed while he was walking out the door.

Thomas couldn't stop a small smile from appearing in his face while he slamed the door.

'Fucking hell' He cursed under his breath still with a smile and butterflies creeping in his chest.

Being hit with a vase never felt so good.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"Told' you shouldn't mess with the Lees" Polly hissed while she stiched the cut.

Thomas let out a pained moan "Wasn't the Lees" He stated.