Chapter 3

Awaking

Clarke's PoV :

I hear voice around me, I instantly tell the voice of the beautiful Commander, I can still feel the way she touched me and the words she mutter to me before I passed out, the other voice is just as familiar. Octavia.
I'm to weak to move or open my eyes so I stay silent listen to the two women talk.

"She a fighter, she'll pull through" I hear Octavia mutter quitlely, I hear a loud sigh from who I assume is Lexa.

"I can't loss her, she's has to keep fighting she promised me" Lexa say, I want to reach out and hold her but I feel as though I'm paralysed and can't move. Her words make me want to fight even harder.

"I'm sure your girlfriend will live, Clarke always manages to survive" she says and I feel someone squeeze my hand affectionately, lovingly.

"she not my girlfriend" Lexa softly says as a hand brushes my cheek.

I lay for a few moments longer when I feel strong enough to move I open my eyes and groan in unimaginable pain, I feel the hand that rests on mine tence, I look to see Lexa, smiling at me, her eyes filled with tears as her lips hit mine gently, I follow her lead before she pulls away.

"I knew you would be okay" she says teary, I lift my hand and wipe the tears from her eyes with my finger.

"she awake" I hear Octavia gasps I look to see her and smile ever so slightly.

"you can't get rid of me that easily" I weakly says and both Octavia and Lexa smile and chuckle.

I groan in pain as I try to pull myself up, Lexa place a hand on my chest pushing me back down gently I don't fight I just lay back.

"I can't quite remember what happened?" I say rubbing my head my stomach growls and I groan once again.

"it was about weeks ago Clake, Titus shot you" Lexa softly says stroking my hair compassionate.

"I've been out for a week" suddenly I feel sick then it hits me were still in polis, Octavia's is still in polis.

"What about the blockaid" I says weakly, Octavia and Lexa share a look I don't quite understand

"I've allowed you and Octavia to say here under my protection" Lexa says.

All I want to do is just up and move around, I feel awful led here and the pain is un imaginable, every movement is agony.

"Clake you need to rest it almost nightfall and we need you to get better okay" Lexa says I stretch my arm out to her and pull her closer, her lips hit softly against mine and I take in a single moment of it before she pulls away.

"I love you Clake" The strong powerfull commander says to me and I can't help but feel my cheeks heat up. I realise I haven't said anything in response and its been a minute or two.

"I love you two" I mean it I love her so much, she the one reason I fourt to stay alive, I can't loss her now, I can't loss her ever. I look at Octavia and with out even using words she knew to leave, she nodes her head before leaving.

"Heda, Wanheda" she say before exiting the room, I believe I'm still in Lexa's room.

"can you lay with me" I ask looking away embarrassed to ask such a silly question, Lexa simply smile and then takes of her armour and climbs in next to me pulling the fur blanket up over us. She wraps her arms around me, stroking my hair gently.
Warmth radiate from her body giving me a feeling of comfort.

"I love you Clake" she whisper into my ear just before I doze of feel safe in the Lexa's arms.