DM

Quick A/N i forgot to mention earlier that MJ knows Peter is Spiderman so yea :)

Peter and MJ:

MJ: Hey Parker can i talk to you?

Peter: Sure, whats up?

MJ: Um... Hows spidermanning going?

Peter: Oh. Its fine, nothing to interesting going on. 

MJ: Oh cool. 

Peter: is there something else? i feel like there is.

MJ: Well... I- no i don't think so.

Peter: MJ are you ok?

MJ: Yea yea I'm fine why are you asking?

Peter: You just seem off a little and were texting, so idk I'm just worried.

MJ: Why would you be worried about me?

Peter: Because your one of the best people i know and i wanna make sure your ok. Is that ok with you?

MJ: Ofc it is, just not used to that ig.

Peter: wdym if you don't mind me asking.

MJ: No its fine. Its just my mom isn't really home because she's working all the time and so I'm alone most of time but thats fine because i have my books and all but. Im still not used to having someone actually care for me ig. 

MJ: Sorry i shouldn't have just said all that.

Peter: No its fine MJ. Just saying its good when you can get things off your chest, i know how it feels. But hey if you ever need anything you know I'm here for you right?

MJ: Um yea ik thanks. I have to say its been nice hanging out with you like we have been recently.

Peter: Yea its been awesome.

There was a bit of a break between the typing.

Peter: Could i ask you something?

MJ: Sure whats up?

Peter: So theres this girl that i really like. Like really really like and i wanna ask her out but i don't know how.

MJ: Oh

MJ: Do you know what she likes to do? Or where to go?

Peter: yea for the most part.

MJ: Ok so maybe just ask her if you could hang out or go somewhere together. You go to her favorite place or somewhere she really likes and then take her to dinner/lunch.

Peter: Wow ok thanks MJ, that really helped.

MJ: ...glad to help Parker...

Uh oh cliff hanger. :) What do you think? Hope you enjoyed.