Chapter 3 (trigger warning)

3rd person POV
You get home to the smell of alcohol. Dad:why are you late Y/N. Y/N: I went out with some frein- SMASH he smashes a beer bottle on your head Dad: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FREINDS Y/N! He says while beating you. Y/N: that there useless and die in the end anyway. You say out of breath from being beaten Dad: correct now get up you useless brat Go to your room I have guests coming any second now. You go to your room knowing the conicuenis   if you don't. (Time skip me being a lazy bean)
Shinsou POV: after getting back from the cafe I decided to stay knowing what my mom did to me in this neborhood just before dad took me in. Y/N's dad: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FREINDS Y/ N! I heard a beer bottle smash as I saw others come closer they caute there eyes on me ???: HEY KID WHAT DO YOU THUNK YOUR DOING! Shit shit shit gotta run NOW! If this neborhood taught me anything its that people here are rude and if you get caught doing somthing like evasdroping on houses your down bound to get a beating. Shinsou: HEY LET GO OF ME!  ???: we should bring him to the boss. I look up for it to be no body but Shinsoi: DABI?!?! (A/N oof that was a long chapter for me anyways 😅 anywho yes I made a cliffhanger just for your reading pleaser I feel like shiggy after saying that lol any ways bye guys gals and non~bianairy pals)