~Chapter 2~

Katsuki's POV

The next morning me, akira, and Zuku got up and covered Zuku's tattoos with waterproof foundation. Then he dyed his hair green and while I got dressed into the UA uniform.

"I look terrible in this uniform, it's so not my style...." I say with a sigh while looking at myself in the mirror.

As I take off my uncomfortable tie off I hear, " I think that it looks good on you."

"JESUS CHRIST IZUKU YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!"

"I'm sorry my doll, I just think you look pretty." Izuku says emerging from the darkness.

"But forget about that, what do you like your new "personality"?

"I hate it, it disgustes me that I have to act like one those "goody two shoes" heros, I rather act like your new "personality"." He says as he starts kissing my neck.

"Yeah I don't like this new "personally", I just don't wanna be a failure......."

Then he stops kissing my neck, and starts to hug my from behind, as he puts his head on crook of my neck and says, "Listen if you can't put up with this, you just can't because being your real self makes you even stronger than some fake persona. And no one would think your a failure because we care and love you

"Yeah I know, but do really think someone like me can take this even tho I have Scopophobia and agoraphobia......" I say as I start twiddling with my fingers.

"Listen you have me with you'll all the time. Is that okay?" He says as he looks up at me."

"Yeah, that's okay", I say with a smile.

"Now give me kiss before we go" Then I give him a quick kiss while standing on my tippy toes cause he was tall ass fuck and I was short ass fuck.

"Okay let's go", I say as I grab Izuku's hand and pull him out the room with me.

¥ A FEW WEEKS LATER ¥

"GUYS!!!!!!" Mina yells as she comes from the hallway.

"What the hell do you want raccoon eyes."

"Well...........the girls decided that we should have a sleepover and everyone is invited."

"Sweet, I don't know about y'all but I'm coming", Denki says.

"If my bro coming I have to come", Kirishima says.

After almost all class 1-A agreed, it was Bakugo's turn.

"Bakubro are you coming?" Kirishima ask.

Come on I wanted to cuddle with deku in his dorm. But it seems like he's going as well so might as will. "Fine, but you fucking extras don't think I'm going for fun."

"Alright then see you all tonight." Mina says as she was away.

_ Later That Night _

"Ok, now that everyone is here we can play some games." Momo says.

"So what are we playing first?" Uraraka asks.

"We playing a classic truth or dare." Mina says.

Oh shit this is bad, Izuku might blow our cover knowing how he loves to challenge game like this. I hope you don't do anything stupid Izuku.

"Can we start this stupid game already."

"Ok ok chill Bakuhoe." Mina says.

"Uraraka truth or dare."

"Truth"

"Tell me your crush."

"Can I tell you in your ear." She says as looks like a tomato.

"Of course" Mina says with a giantant smile on her face.

Then Uraraka whispered in her ear so no one could hear. But that was no use because I learned to read lips and I have really good hearing. Oh how much I wanted to kill this bitch when she said Izuku. Just clam down Katsuki you can't go full yandare on this bitch here. Remember Katsuki non of them knows we're in a relationship.

"Ok then truth or dare Izuku." Uraraka says.

"Dare."

"Ohhhhhh spicy." Mina says.

"Kiss your crush, on the lips."

"I'll do it................but everyone has to close their eyes."

"Okay then." Right after she said that everyone closed their eyes.

Then I felt lips crash in mine pushing into a deep kiss. A little after we stop. So I wispered to him to , "Why didn't you just come up to me and kiss me like you usually do?"

"Because I didn't want all eyes on you because I know it would trigger your Scopophobia, remember I love you, and I will never do anything to hurt you." He wispers then he walks back to his sit.

"I'm done y'all can open your eyes."

"So who the lucky person who got kissed." Mina says.

"Was it you Uraraka????"

"No" Uraraka says in a disappointed tone.

Then the everyone but Katsuki and Izuku Screamed, "WHAT?!?!!?!?!!?"

"Now you have me curious, who do like Izu-kun kero." Tsuyu says.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out."

"You know what let's play another game." Kirishima says.