꧁4꧂

The next lesson was Defence Against the Dark Arts which Leta was quite good at, possibility her best subject

The next lesson was Defence Against the Dark Arts which Leta was quite good at, possibility her best subject. Her father had been teaching her Dark Arts before she even joined Hogwarts which her mother didn't agree with.

When she walked into the classroom which overlooked the Great Lake, the desks had been moved to the side and everyone was waiting in the middle. The Professor, which changed every year, stood beside a wardrobe which began to shake making a couple of people jump including the short boy, Peter.

"Inside here is a boggart. Does anyone know what a boggart is?" The Professor asked, pointing at Lily Evans who shot up her hand. Leta already knew the question so she wasn't paying attention but she couldn't help but notice James ,who stood in front of her, look intently at the red head.

She stepped forward so she was behind him and whispered in his ear, "If you are able to get Lily, and you have children, you have to hope they get all of Lily's genes." This comment made James and Sirius look behind with different expressions. "What does that mean?"

"Well Lily is smart and pretty and you are just thick and well, not pretty." This replied made Sirius snort which made James hit his arm in order for him to shut up.

"I think you have some competition Prongs." He chuckled as James shot him a deadly glare which seemed to effect Peter more the Sirius. Leta took a step back, a look of satisfaction on her face. "10 points from Slytherin and Gryffindor." The Professor pronounced after releasing Leta and James were talking.

                                       ༒
He ordered the students to get in line, the line was curving because of people who were pushing others to go in front. It came to Leta's turn and she held her wand in her hand.

As she stepped up she heard snickering and whispering behind her but she chose to the ignore them, instead focusing on the boggart.

The boggart, which was originally a spider from the person before her, began to shrink and took the shape of a tall boy who looked around 14. His hair was a similar brown colour to Leta and had the same amber eyes.

Leta's face looked to soften as she watched the boy smile at her. Everyone watched with a confused expression as the whole room went dark and the only light was coming from the boy.

Suddenly, someone shouted 'Avada Kadavra' which filled the room with a green light, the boy now on the floor lifeless.

"Riddikulus," She spoke calmly, her wand pointed at the boy who turned into a massive blue flower which sprayed water all over the classroom, soaking everyone.

She then walked to the back of the line, ignoring the looks she was getting. One Gryffindor continued to stare so she whispered, "Leviosa" and watched as a nearby book lifted off the ground and onto the boys head making him scowl and turn back around.

                                        ༒
Leta sat in the stands of the Quidditch pitch, cheering Regulus loudly as he flew around the pitch, chasing the golden snitch were was a few inches away from his hand. At the last moment James threw a quaffle into the hoops meaning once Regulus caught the snitch, Gryffindor still had more points so they won.

"Fuck sake". She muttered to herself as she ran down to the pitch as Regulus lowered from his broom and wiped his forehead of sweat.

"We need better keepers." She said to the boy which made him nod but then look at the girl with a gleam in his eyes. "What if you try out?"

"I don't know Reggie." She replied, walking back with him to the changing rooms. "Oh come on." Leta looked at the boy who used puppy dogs eyes which made Leta roll her eyes and huff.

"We will see. I mean Quidditch was always Corvus's thing." The mention of his name made both of their lips frown slightly and go silent but they were cut off by someone through a quaffle at them. Regulus ducked but Leta quickly grabbed it, just before it hit her face.

She looked over at where it was thrown to see James Potter with a impressed look on his face and Remus Lupin beside him, shaking his head in disappointment or defeat.

                                       ༒
As she waited outside the changing rooms for Regulus she noticed James who was surrounded by different Gryffindor girls. She smirked to herself and made her way over,her presence making most of them leave.

"You have scared away all my fans." He complained with a smirk on his face as he looked down at the girl. "None of them look like Lily. Seems like your attracting the wrong girls."

James rolled his eyes and began tried to walk away but was stopped by Leta who snatched his glasses off his face. "How do you see in these?" She asked, putting the glasses on her face and pushing them up her nose before posing and spinning  around in them.

"Do I look sexy?" She asked jokingly which made James chuckle but then his face went numb and he shook his head. "Dick." She said as she pushed his shoulder, handed back his glasses and made her way to Regulus who had just walked out.

                                       ༒
Leta was ordered to sit at the front of the classroom in Potions with Slughorn. She had been invited to join his slug club with her cousin however she rejected and she never felt like Slughorn was a man to hold a grudge but she felt like since then he resented her a bit.

"Today will will be making a Forgetfulness Potion. Wait what did I just say?" He smiled proudly after he made his joke as the class stared at him blankly and silently.

Leta then let out a loud, forced and sarcastic laugh which the Professor at first though was genuine. "Your so funny sir. Yours such a prankster." She slowly clapped at the teacher who realised she wasn't being serious. "At least you're funnier the James over here. He acts and looks like he hasn't been able to shit for weeks."

This comment made the whole class snicker and giggle but James who scowled and Slughorn who shook his head in disappointment.

Leta was surprised that she didn't get any points taken off of her or detentions but maybe Slughorn had forgotten or didn't care about her rejecting his invite to SlugClub. She did call it a stupid and immature club for only his favourites.