Chapter 1 : Introductions

You wake up and realize it's moving day, so you get up and get ready for the day. You start packing and your mind wonders thinking about how It's going to be in Forks, you think about going to the reserve and hoping they'll be more werewolf's. At the time you didn't know about impinging. We were moving from Mystic Falls, Virginia. After you finish packing you bring your stuff down stairs, and see your family finish loading the moving truck. You hopped into the car and then you and your family head to Forks, Washington. Once you get there you hop out to go look at your new house, you run in and  call dibs on the room to the right of the front door. Then you smell a familiar sent in the air, so you step out side to see a young man. You say "Hello" and the young man walks closer to you, as he did he said "Hey, my names Jacob". You say "Hi my names [Y/N], nice to meet you!". He says "[Y/N] what a beautiful name! Where are you going to school at?" as he stopped walking towards you a foot away, You say "Thank you, I like your name as well and I'm going to the school on the reservation!". He looked shocked as he said "Oh same here! I can show you around some time, here's my number" *he gives you the number* and walks away until you say "Wait would you like to come in?". He says "I have to go sorry, see you another time!", as he walks away you frown since you feel like somethings missing. You shrug it off and unpack your stuff into your room and call the number he gave you, he picks up and says "Hello? Whose this?", You giggle and say "It's me [Y/N], I was lonely so I called hope I didn't bother you!". He says " Oh no your fine! Would you like to hang out some time?" You say yes of course and run to get you pjs since it's getting late. When you realized you were missing Jacob, at the time you didn't know about imprinting and so you called him saying you can't sleep, and you heard him say in a sleepy voice "Oh it's fine, do you also have that missing feeling?" you say "Yeah I don't know what it is though, do you?" he said " I'll explain tomorrow, is there something else on your mind?"

You say "No, at least I don't think so.", you say after that "Sorry for bothering you, you can go back to sleep". You hang up and try to fall asleep but you can't, and then you hear a knock at the door. You get up still in your pjs (you chose how they look) and open it. When you see Jacob standing there shirtless, you turn away and blush and turn back saying "What are you doing here?" he goes "I couldn't sleep after, so I came to see if you're alright."

So you wanted to ask "Hey, do you mind explaining what the missing feeling is?", he turns away and says "Well, I don't really know how to explain it but it's called imprinting.". You looked at him and cocked your head, and said "Would you like to come in?", he said "Sure.". Both of you guys sat on your mattress and he try's to explain imprinting, he says "It's more than some crush... when you imprint it's like, when you see her everything changes... all of a sudden its not gravity holding you to the planet it's her, nothing else matters you would do anything or be anything for her... a brother, a friend, a protecter, or even a lover..." you interrupt him and say "Wait...". He looks over at you and smiles saying "Yes, what your thinking is true.", you look over in shock since you didn't think he was talking about you, but you were also wondered how he read your mind. Then you thought about it and smiled "And why are you thinking about sleeping over~" you say giggling, he laughed and said " Because I don't wanna go through that missing feeling again" with puppy eyes.